show us your face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzywoo

Reaction score
come on dont be shy i like to put a face to the name :)

ok ill start

im ann by the way here is me with jon my partner and children james and jasmine

andyandbeckywedding026.jpg

This is me and Bruce its the only pic i have onthe computer at the mo. we were on our honeymoon in Mauritious so please scuse the legs lol

didgitalcamera099.jpg

erm, licking her ear by the looks it! lol

He is 11 weeks old and weight 3.5 lbs. He has a hair loss issue at the moment so he doesn'nt look as well as he should.

Here are some pics taken last week, when his fur was growing back, he has since started losing it again! :(

HPIM1453.jpg

HPIM1423.jpg

HPIM1441.jpg

ok hun he looks to be black dwarf lop to me he will grow to a 5-6lb rabbit hes in bad moult at the moment if you can get some abidec childrens vitamins from a chemist or supermarket put about2 mls in his water that will perk him up a bit add some rabbit pellets to his mix aswell that will help he looks to be a nice bunny huge ears lol :)once that moult clears his coat will look great

Im not so sure its just a moult. When I first got him at 6 weeks he hardly had any fur apart from his on his face and bum. He has started scratching a lot around his ears, I have treated him with ivermectin today just to be safe. He has a vets appointment on Tuesday as I was'nt sureif it was normal to moult so soon after growing this fur.

Here a photo I've just taken of him.

HPIM1500.jpg

The photo does'nt show just how much hair los he has ot. It is coming out in little clumps and I can see bald patches appearing on his face. :(

He is already on rabbit pellets.

i am one of those people who share photos at random. . . so excuse the amount of 'katie' photos i am about to post!

first my photo edited 2:

katie_invert-1.jpg

the color saturation is higher on this one, although in real life my eyes are almost this blue!

katiecurl2_2.jpg

and the black and white 2:

100_1368.jpg

katie4bw.jpg

and one with a bun for good measure!

100_1339.jpg

OMG! amy you are ryan look so cute together!!! i just had to tell you!

Back