show us your face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doodle wrote:
I don't let anyone take my picture, so this is just a webcam ugly mug.

kc4a.jpg
Kim!!!! OMG, you are so pretty! I love to finally put names to faces. You MUST post this pic on LL.....just slip it in with some Muff and Tumble pics. That's a great picture and I know your LL friends would love to see it. (please)

slavetoabunny wrote:
You MUST post this pic on LL.....just slip it in with some Muff and Tumble pics.

Aw Patti, lol. I'm one of those who absolutely hates having my picture taken and am shy about posting it anywhere, but I seem to have gotten a little braver lately, so we'll see. Maybe we can start a topic like this one where everyone posts theirs. :)

Here is the most recent photo of me. I am dressed up for halloween as Frankenstein's bride. My BF is Capt. Spalding. All we did was make his shirt and put make up on him. He relished the part!

Kenstarhalloween.jpg

Kenstarhalloween2.jpg

And one of TinkleBunny dressed up too! She's a dinosaur.

dinobunny2.jpg

~Star~

Angieluv, it's not that big at all and it's finally nice to put a face to your name and a pretty one I may add.

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Angieluv, it's not that big at all and it's finally nice to put a face to your name and a pretty one I may add.

Susan:bunnydance:

No kidding, so pretty!

Amanda, you're cute as well! Cute fam too!;)

I had my son take one of me the other night I will be adding!:D

Thanks Susanbut the picture is 6 yrs old although it pretty much looks like I do.

Now I have to go downstairs and learn how to use the new camera so I can get the rabbits on the forum which really is my main goal.

Once I learn to use the camrera everyone will be sick of me and my rabbits.

Thanks Haley I sort of followed those directions and did something right.

What the deuce? I thought I had already posted myself here...

Anyway, there's the pic of me in my avatar, but it's kinda old. Here are some newer pictures of me:

My nephew, David, and I.

Newt and I.

Kagome and I.

~Diana!

This is the most recent pic of me, taken the day before I picked up Yofi. We were visiting my son (the taller one in the photo ;)) and he was giving us a tour of his workplace at CityTV - a local tv network. btw, he's not tall, I'm short...:p (And I was wearing heels in that pic!)

meandstephen.jpg

Latest posts

Back