Short introduction.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenniblu

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to drop a quickintroduction and say "hello" to everyone. I have been lurkingfor a few weeks and decided to join because of the friendly environmenthere.

My name is "Jen" and I live in the southerrn part of WestVirginia. Sharing my home (and a good portion of the livingroom) is Vash,a gray Flemish Giant born in April 2003 inNorth Carolina. I have owned only one rabbit(Chinchilla?)before this as a teen. Anyway, nice tofinally "talk' to you all.

Bye for now.

Welcome Jenniblu and Vash,

Did you have Vash when she was born? Pebbles is our firstrabbit, a netherland dwarf. We adopted/rescued her when shewas about 5 months old. We had her for three months now.

Rainbows!

I had a flemish giant house rabbit many yearsago. She got along great with our dog and acted like onetoo. I miss her.

Thanks for sharing the cute picture.

Warmest Welcome,Jen!

Happy to have you here. Please post more pictures of Vash onthis thread. We can't seem to get enough of Flemish pictures (or anyother rabbit pictures)on this board. Be sure tocheck out Fergi's post of the pictures of "Fergi and family".Vash is close tothe same color as Diva.

Here's my baby girl, Cali. She'sa 9-month old Flemish and the biggest baby you've ever met.

-Carolyn

attachment.php

It's a grown up Diva!!!!!!!!!!

Look at its head! Is Vash a boy? I must have a flemish! I just must!

With three different breds, I have come to the conclusion that the bigger the better.

Ed

Welcome Jen and Vash. Vash is absolutelyGorgeous. Please post more pics of Vash. How old is Vash? Is Vash a boyor girl? Ya'll are close to my neighborhood.

I am the proud momma of a 14 month old Flemish named Apollo. He is the biggest love bug and rules our house.

BigBoy.jpg

Tina

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Welcome to the forum! You have a lovely rabbit. dang dajeti,i had no idea how large Apollo really was! What adoll, .

Ellie
NO KIDDING! How much does he weigh dajeti?

Welcome Jenniblu! Your bun, Vash is such a cutie-pie!
He looks like he's one BIG boy!!

I've got one flemish-holland cross female named Amaretto. She was alittle over 10 pounds when we weighed her at roughly 3 months old. Ihave no clue what she weighs now, but everyone agrees she's grown quitea bit!

Here's a picture of my sister holding Amaretto:

81999202.jpg

And here's a picture of Amaretto, close up:

81940309.jpg

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
She was a little over 10 pounds when we weighed her atroughly 3 months old. I have no clue what she weighs now, but everyoneagrees she's grown quite a bit!
Dang! 10 pounds at only 3 months! Cosmo's at 3months and weighs 4 pounds...I think my cats would be intimidated byAmaretto..haha!

And welcome to the forum Jen! It's one of my favorite places to be! Hope you stay a while.

-Vanessa

dajeti2 wrote:
Ijust weighed Apollo and he weighs 18 pounds. He just started anothergrowth Spurt so I'll keep ya'll posted.

Tina
:shock:when do the large rabbits finish growing? mini-rex are done about 6 to 8 mos I think......

I was told by the bredder that Flemish Giants arenot considered full grown until they are 2 years old. Now Carolyninformed me that they continue to ever so slowly fill out for another2-3 years. I always said I wanted a HUGE bunny lol.

Jen, I forgot to ask how much does your baby weigh?

I can't wait for more Vash pics.

Tina

Latest posts

Back