Short introduction.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my! 2 to 3 years! He'll be one of those 25 or 30 lb babies! :)

Thanks guys. You are all so warm andfriendly here. Yes, Vash is a boy. Don't you justlove big bunnies? Apollo, Amaretto, and Cali areadorable! Love all the bunny pics on here!

dajeti2 wrote:
I was told by the bredder that Flemish Giants are not consideredfull grown until they are 2 years old. Now Carolyn informed me thatthey continue to ever so slowly fill out for another 2-3 years. Ialways said I wanted a HUGE bunny lol.

Jen, I forgot to ask how much does your baby weigh?

I can't wait for more Vash pics.

Tina

Actually, I was referring to what showrabbits had said in her post tome, "Hey Carolyn, enough of the talk, we want pictures." (or was it TheMystery of Dewlaps)? Whatever.

She is a well-known and well-respected Flemish Breeder in the UnitedStates. Luckily, we have her posting here. She said that Flemish growfor 1.5 years. After that, they will continue to grow at a much slowerpace for until ages 3-4 years old.

Annie,

I don't recall hearing about Amaretto!! :) I feel like we're family even more now.

Give her the kiss on that black spot on her nose that I can't.

More Vash Pictures * More Vash Pictures!

-Carolyn

Welcome Jen!

You've come to the best bunny place around :)

Your bun is gorgeous by the way :)

I hope you enjoy your time here :D:D:D

He only weighs about 14 pounds at the moment - heis being treated for a foot abscess and isn't eating as much as heshould with the antibiotics. :( I am giving himplenty of hay, pellets, probiotics,and some parsley to see ifhe will perk up. So far it seems to be working.

Poor Vash. I'm sorry he's not feeling well. Poor guy, I hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Vash really is beautiful.I love those big ol' ears. You'llhave to post some more pics of Vash for us to enjoy. Is Vash a steelgrey? He is a gorgeous guy.

Please keep us posted on Vash's poor foot.

Tina & Apollo

Hi Jenn,

I'd get some NutriCal for him and give him about an inch each day orevery other day. (It comes in a tube liketoothpaste.) It's primarily known as a dietary supplement forcats and dogs, but it works wonders for rabbits as well. Itcan cost anywhere from $12 - $20 and you can get it from a pet supplystore. It stimulates their appetite, boosts their immunesystem, helps keep their system moving, and gives them the nutrientsneeded when they go off of their feed.

Will definitely be praying and hoping that Vash's foot heals soon.

-Carolyn

Welcome JenniBlu. Awsome to have another Flemish on the forum.

I too have a Flemish, the boy in my avatar. His name is Murphy :)

Glad to have you with us. Hope all goes well with his foot.

Be sure to post more pictures if you can.

How old is Vash?

I hope he gets better, I love bunnies so much I would never want anything bad to happen to them!

<33333!!!

Latest posts

Back