Sebastian is sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
He's pooping. Not as small.Some are still dark, some are lighter. He ate some pellets and is stillmunching hay. He is in much better spirits. Been running around,looking out the screen door and doing binky's! Probably glad he's noteating pumpkin and pineapple! :?

Excellent, Raspberry!! Now it's just a matter of time beforethe stools return to their normal size. Keep an eye on him,but he's definitely coming out of it by the sounds of your note.

ANML0026RABBIT.gif

GOOD WORK!

-Carolyn

Oh this is such a good news. I am so happy he is doing ok.
When they are sick like that, the waiting must be horrible.

Oh, I am soooo pleased my little boy is doing better. Well done Raspberry, for being his nurse.

PS - My husband was really upset when he heard Sebastain was poorly -he too will be feeling relieved when I tell him:)- Jan

He's been such ahappy boy today! He ate all of his pellets last night. Was so happy tobe out running around. He kept coming over nudging my ankles andwanting up onto my lap. I'd lift him up and he'd crawl up onto my chestand cover my face with kisses! :)I can only assume that allmust be forgiven for the nasty treatments he had to go through. He ispooping plenty. A lot of them are still on the small side but that ishis normal tendency anyway. I'll just have to watch him with all thishair. I do still wonder though because he never passed any stringers orhairypoo's...

Raspberry

Don't worry too much about not seeing stringers. Just make sure he continues to eat the hay.

It does sound like all is forgiven in his treatments and by cuddling up to you like that, it sounds like a thank you, Mom.

They know when we're trying to help him. Poor little man was quite uncomfortable and Mommy made it all better.

Give him plenty of kisses from all of us. (And keep an eye on the color of those poops.)

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back