Sebastian is sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;)Isn't that the truth? :p

What makes it all the more funny is how serious and polite I was about saying that. ;)

*laughs hysterically* !!!

That is So YOU, MyBunnyBoys!

You call a Spade, A Spade.

God - that is too funny!!!!

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
;)?Isn't that the truth? :p

What makes it all the more funny is how serious and polite I was about saying that. ;)

That's Our Girl!!

:dude:

Raspberry,

I'm so sad to hear about Sebastian! I just love his sweet little face.How's he doing? Hadn't you just cut all his hair? I hope he gets bettersoon :(

Megan

How's our angry young man today, Raspberry?

-Carolyn

Happy to see methis morning. Still not eating pellets. I'm thinking about backing offof treatment today and seeing if he eats on his own. What do youthink?

Raspberry

I'd feel comfortable backing off treatment aslong as dark leafy greens and hay were being offered. Parsleyis rich and B vitamins which help to stimulate the appetite (anotherbenefit of Nutri Cal -- I also think that the vitamin E in Nutri Cal isvery soothing to the GI tract).

Pam

Come on 'bastion! You can do it bunns!

I had a scare of myself yesterday... Guin left a really stinky clump ofpoo on her rug. Have no idea what caused it, watched hercarefully, she was eating her hay and her pellets. I cleanedout her litter box then sat and waited. Her poop now isnormal, she is as active as ever. Still going to go get somepunkin and pineapple today and give her some just as aprecaution.

Carolyn wrote:
Is he pooping?

-Carolyn
Yeah, but still not the bigger "fluffy"kind you'd like to see. I'm still wondering about this corn husk matthing in his cage. He chews on it a lot. I can see little pieces of it(or hay?) in his poo. Should I take the mat out for a while or do youthink it's just another source of fiber? Would it be too dry/bulky offiber?

A bigger bulkier, long,indigestiblefiber is better. I haven't heard ofproblems related to chewing on the natural mats.

Pam

Aww I'm sorry to hear about SebastionRaspberry. I just read this topic. Sounds like he'sgetting better though! I'll be thinking about you!

Ang xx

How did the day go, Raspberry? Did youstop the treatments? Did he eat anything? How isthe color of his poops - still charcoal or getting lighter?

-Carolyn

He's pooping. Notas small. Some are still dark, some are lighter. He ate some pelletsand is still munching hay. He is in much better spirits. Been runningaround, looking out the screen door and doing binky's! Probably gladhe's not eating pumpkin and pineapple! :?

so sorry to hear that sebastian wasn't feeling well :?
my thoughts & prayers are with you! good to see that hes starting to get back to himself again!
~pam

Latest posts

Back