Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleo did not likeit very much. Mommy had to pick her up and put her in and the Keenanhad to hold her so she would face the camera......as soon as thepicture was taken she wanted OUT........

Hi everybody! I miss you guys soooomuch! Here is a new picture of me when I got to have my nails and makeup done with the cheerleaders. Momma won't let me wear makeup any othertime.

Sebastian is so fluffy that we have to shave him very soon. I hope everyone is doinggood.

Love, SLG

StephaniesPhotoFile0331.jpg

Hey Sunshine!!!! We havemissed you too!!!! Ok, that is just not fair thatyou got to go and have your nails and makeup done.I have been wanting to do that since beforeChristmas!!! My bunny Trixie got sick and I had to cancel myappointment so I could stay home and make sure she got her food andmedicine. Then I had to go back to work and I have just notmade another appointment yet.

You are looking very pretty. You have really grown up a lotin the last few years. I can tell that you are going to havea lot of boy friends!!!! You don't need them right nowthough, you have plenty of time for that. ;)

So glad that you could come and visit here with us. We havemissed your family and your bunny. HugsBeckie:purplepansy::jumpingbunny:

Hey SLG welcome back. I am thrilled to see youback. I am sorta back but not completely. Wow you have grown so muchand your hair is long and beautiful. :bunnydance:

:hug:SLG it is soooo good to see youagain. You have been missed so much. So, Sebbie is gonna getnaked again! Poor little guy - your mom gives him no peace ;).

You look awesome in that pic - I bet the Cheerleaders were a bit jealous when they saw how good you looked.

You and your mom have to visit here more often, and we would really like to see some new Sebbie pics - naked or not :D!

Jan

Hi SLG! I don't think we have talked before butI have been reading so much about you I feel like I know you! I alwayswanted to be a cheerleader when I was younger. It looks like so muchfun!

And you know what? Makeup is fun but you are so pretty you don't needit. Don't feel bad that your mom limits you on that. She knows howbeautiful you are too.

Hug Sebastian for me.
Amber

Yikes, I didn't see this before! Pipp and I have missed the posts from you and SebastianSO much!

And SLG, you certainly don't need make-up to lookbeautiful!When somebody has natural beauty like you do, youdon't want to cover it up! People won't know that you come byit naturally!

I personally long for the days when I didn't need make-up, although Imust confess I'm getting to the point where I don't care aboutimpressing anybody other than my bunny -- and she doesn't much likeit,when I wear it she just HAS to lick it all off!

What doesSebastian think? Pipp tries to chew off my nail polish, too!
Hope you're feeling well, sweetie! Come back soon! Give Sebbie a kiss from both of us! :kiss:

SAS:) and PIPP:bunnydance:

Hi everybody!

I want to tell you about how great my hot tub is making me feel!

I love it! I have also gotten to feeling better from my whooping cough and finally quit throwing up. I am gaining weight now and I weight a whole 50 pounds!

Sebastian got a little haircut so he isn't quite as fuzzy. Daddy gives him one shredded wheat every morning. Maybe that's why he is getting so chubby!

SLG

WE'VE MISSED YOU SLG!! :hug:

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:

LOL! Trust you guys to come up with THIS!!!! That's so cool!! (Ooops, we mean that's SO HOT!!!)

We're so glad you're feeling better!! Congrats on getting well and getting your weight back!!! (But if you look like THIS

you'd better go borrow some of Sebastian's hair! :sunshine: (And maybe his pants!)

KissSebastian for us! (We're both so in love with him), :love:

SAS :happydanceand PIPP :bunny18 (all the way from :Canada: )

Hi SLG!

Glad to hear you are feeling much better.

Pebbles missed you. :bunnydance:

ncmt04.jpg

Hope Sebastian didn't get too much hair cut off. :bunnyheart

Rainbows! :note:

It's so good to see you again SLG! Mom tried to get me to fit into a Speedo today to take a photo after I told her you were online...(and I'm sneaking on her computer to send this note). I flicked her off with my feet and went to my closet to hide. Sometimes moms can just have such crazy ideas when I'm such a big bunny....ya know?

Anyway - I'm sneaking mom's camera tomorrow to get some pictures for you and I'll post them here...to maybe make you laugh or smile. Believe it or not...mom has some neeked babies here that could probably use Speedos...and I think I heard her talking about getting them used to a costume while they're still young.

Silly mommy.....Speedos are for kids - not flemmies!!

The BunFather

P.S. Say hi to Sebastian for me...and it was SOOOO good to see you online again.

Hi SLG! I'm glad the hot tub is helping you. You deserve it! :D

:happydanceHi SLG. I am soooo glad you are feeling better and are gaining weight - you can have some of my pounds if you want :cool:.

Sounds like Sebastian has wrapped your daddy round his little paw, giving him treats for breakfast. Still, I couldn't resist his cute little face either.

Are you sending anyone special a Valentine's Day card? I bet you will get some, being as pretty and as nice as you are. Do you think Sebbie will get any??

Take care

Jan, Pernod and Perry xx

Hi SLG :sunshine: It's so good to see you and to know that you're feeling better. I always look forward to your updates. I know you don't really know me, but I have read all of your posts and enjoyed all the pictures of you and Sebastian so much. When I visited my family at Christmas, I had to show them some of the pictures of Sebastian snuggled up with you, and they all said, "Awwwww!" :bunnyheart

Thanks fof all the messages!!! :bunnydance:Me and Bastian have fun doing bunny 500s in my kitchen in the mornings.

I'm doing a play at my school next week. I wish all of you could come! :)

I'm excited about Valentines Day. I got two big presents but I can't open them until Valentines Day. One of them came from the Missus!!!!! I got cards to do for my class too.

I'm gonna go play Big Kahuna Reef! Gypsy got me hooked on that game and I love, love, love it!!!

Love, SLG

Hey your back again. Wow what kind of play are you in. I bet you are excited and you sound alot better.

Awwwwww I wish I got some presents. :( maybe DJ (my hubby) will get me one.

Back