Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel Better Sebbie, sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

SLG how are You feeling ? :kiss:

Hope you're feeling ok!

I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for Sebbie's vet visit today. Keep us posted on how it goes.

:pray:

~JimD

Oh SLG I didnt even realize you were sick hun, Ihope you are feeling a lot better :) I think Seb was trying to make youfeel so not alone with you eye kiddo so he went and got himself somepink eye lol.;) At least we can hope thats all it is right. Please keepus posted on how you and seb are doing.

Love Light and Laughter just for you and seb sweety

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Oct312005020a1.jpg

Oct312005022a1.jpg
So you're telling me that this little lady was grossed out by gypsy's boo-boo and CSI?!?! Now really!

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Hey guys its nice to be back on. I'll try tobe on as much as I can but now I'm being my Moms secratairy.

Sebastian isnt feeling so well. His eye is all pink. my sistersays thats what happens when animals goblind. Ithink he just got poked by hay though. But momma is going to take himto the vet tomorow. But for all of my bunny friends I'll do the bunnydance! :bunnydance:

SLG

Be sure to let us know what the vet says. It's wise to get him to the doctor's.

-Carolyn

DearSebastian,

I heard that you have pink eye. Is it all gone? Iwish I could've been there to help fix it for you. Did youhave to go to the doctor's afterall or did it clear up beforethen? Did your Mom and Little Girl torture you by poking atit all thetime?

Well, it's almost that time of year when people go out a pick out thebiggest turkey they can find and salute it on the dinnertable,then they eatit.

After that, there's another big holiday, but I can't rememberit. I just remember that they get all happy about dragging atree in the house. Andthey think we dostrangethings!

I'm glad I'm not a human. They're confused and they're not aspretty as lagamorphs are. I think their skin is ugly lookingwith no hair onit.

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and I love you and I hope that your eye is all better.

Dream a little dream ofme.

Love always and forever,
Your Cali

Hi SLG .........how are you doing? Gomer here (Cleo doens't talk much). Mommytook these pictures last night. I had to give bunny(sticky-yukko as Mommy calls him) a bath. How isyour eye doing and your bunny's eye? OUCH ....... that lookslike it might hurt. Did the doctor fix him?

2ndpictureGomer and Cleo wrote:
Hi SLG ......... how are you doing? Gomer here(Cleo doens't talk much). Mommy took these pictures lastnight. I had to give bunny (sticky-yukko as Mommy callshim) a bath. How is your eye doing and your bunny'seye? OUCH ....... that looks like it might hurt.Did the doctor fix him?

3rd pcitureGomer and Cleo wrote:
2ndpictureGomer and Cleo wrote:
Hi SLG ......... how are you doing? Gomer here(Cleo doens't talk much). Mommy took these pictures lastnight. I had to give bunny (sticky-yukko as Mommy callshim) a bath. How is your eye doing and your bunny'seye? OUCH ....... that looks like it might hurt.Did the doctor fix him?

Aww...
attachment.php

What a good boy Gomer is! :inlove:

He takes such goodcare of bunnies eyes and coat.

-Carolyn

Dear SLG, How is Sebbie today?:ponder:

It's a sunny day here today,(today is saturday here) it makes me feelhappy when the sunshines, I hope you are having a happy day today toosweetie.

Our daughter is doing another cheerleading performance today, I will show you a picture of her from last week

This is her with my mum

100_0004.jpg

This is the girls, she is the one running off 2nd from the end

100_0007.jpg

Yes Cali Sebastian is all better andI'll have him write to you tonight. Jan I don't know if I'm going getpaid for my work. When I ask her she made a face at me!:XGomer you are a good boy for cleaning your bunny. Bastiancleans me up sometimes to.

Thank you ariel for sending me those pictures. You have apretty little girl. I lovecheerleading!

SLG

Hi SLG!:wave:

How are you???

When I was watching TV last night "Rudolph" was on and it made me think of you. Did you get to watch it??

~JimD

Merry Christmas SLG..........are you getting ready for Santa?

How do I look as araindeer? Here is our Christmas Card picture thisyear.

Gomer and Cleo wrote:
Merry ChristmasSLG..........are you getting ready for Santa?

How do I look as araindeer? Here is our Christmas Card picture thisyear.
Our avatar isn'tworking right......... here is my raindeerpicture

I see youravatar!

Try hitting refresh on your computer and see if you see it too.

I want to see the card picture in abigger size. I think there is a Christmas Picture Thread floatingaround the forum somewhere. Go post it there in a BIGGERsize!

Raspberry

We wentto see Santa last year. We live so far out of town now that we probablywon't get to go see him this year. Mommy thought you mightget a kick out of this picture with Santa

Back