Schleich Collectors

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you guys are tempting me! I really want the group of meerkats (how cute are they?), the Westie and the white and brown horse that's pictured in the same post as the Westie. What kind of horse is it?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Man, you guys are tempting me! I really want the group of meerkats (how cute are they?), the Westie and the white and brown horse that's pictured in the same post as the Westie. What kind of horse is it?

They are ADORABLE! I will take group shots of the new ones with their respective famlies later! That is the new Quater Horse Stallion!:)

So this is how I have them for now...

100_5040.jpg

100_5042.jpg

100_5043.jpg

100_5044.jpg

100_5045.jpg

100_5046.jpg

100_5048.jpg

100_5049.jpg

100_5050.jpg

100_5051.jpg

100_5052.jpg

100_5053.jpg

Hey, I'm pretty sure I have the same lantern that's hanging off the side of the NIC panels! Did you get it at IKEA? I bought mine right after my first bunny, Cinnabun, died. Every night when I went to bed I would light a tea light in the lantern and watching the flame in the lantern made me feel a little better. I did the nightly lantern ritual for quite a while. I haven't lit it in a couple of years but I'll never get rid of that lantern, I kind of wish I'd had it after Tallulah died but it's at my mom's house.

As for the actual animals, love your set up! Did you buy any new ones lately? I still haven't bought any this year but about once a week I go to the toy section of my store to see what they have! I managed to resist the giraffes each time.

that is a fabulous collection! would hate to have to dust it:Dif they did a chocolate labrador and an otter rex i would find it hard to resist. hubby wouldnt be too happy tho' says ive got enough stuff:pssd: and this from a man who cant tell my bunnies apart or took two days to notice when i went blonde:rollseyes

hartleybun wrote:
that is a fabulous collection! would hate to have to dust it:Dif they did a chocolate labrador and an otter rex i would find it hard to resist. hubby wouldnt be too happy tho' says ive got enough stuff:pssd: and this from a man who cant tell my bunnies apart or took two days to notice when i went blonde:rollseyes
Ohhh I thought my husband was bad!

JadeIcing wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
:rofl: i just knew he wasnt the only one!!!

hartleybun wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
:rofl: i just knew he wasnt the only one!!!
:biggrin2:

I'm assuming you mean the three farm animals are $1.99....

Wish I had a Target here...but by the time I pay shipping, etc......

ROFLOL - ok....that would be great.

I love the little plastic case they're in...but I'm dorky like that.

Ali, you got a great deal there!

(Oh, and I love the ostrich in the other ones you bought.) :)

Even though I said I wasn't going to be buying any more Schleich for a while, I did wind up ordering two Holstein mares. So look forward to them arriving.

Latest posts

Back