Schleich Collectors

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on that forum I posted about met some nice people. One guy is an animal lover...He got me....

100_6829.jpg

MY BUNNY! OMG LOVE IT!

He is getting me some really OLD bunny ones. He already has another on the way. Plus searching for a few more for me. AS A GIFT!

I showed my daughter Eirika this thread, she went crazy! She collects the Schleich animals- mostly the horses, lions, tigers, knights and faeries.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh, how is Schleich pronounced in the US? I speak German and have been pronouncing it the German way, but I doubt most English speakers pronounce the last ch how it should be pronounced.
I have always pronounced the "ch" at the end like a "k"

How old is she? You should set her up with an account and get her in this thread!

Bunnymom,K wrote:
I showed my daughter Eirika this thread, she went crazy! She collects the Schleich animals- mostly the horses, lions, tigers, knights and faeries.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh, how is Schleich pronounced in the US? I speak German and have been pronouncing it the German way, but I doubt most English speakers pronounce the last ch how it should be pronounced.
I have always pronounced the "ch" at the end like a "k"

JadeIcing wrote:
How old is she? You should set her up with an account and get her in this thread!

Bunnymom,K wrote:

She is 6. ;) But I rather enjoy playing with her collection with her.
I collected Breyer horses until I had kids- now I can't afford to buy them anymore. lol.

Well I have mainly the horses but I have a few wild animals and just trying to find space to put them to take a piccie!
I desperatly want to get more but money is real tight right now would ebay be a good place to get them for a good price?

I was JUST thinking of this thread last night and thinking about how I needed to find it and bump it up.

Well I've finally found somewhere to put me horses and animals and here is some pics of them:
piccies211.jpg

piccies209.jpg

piccies208.jpg

piccies206.jpg

piccies205.jpg

piccies203.jpg

There not the best piccies lol! but it's is all I can get for now!

I was wondering where you found the schleich fjord pony? I have been searching for one for quite some time and would really appreciate knowing where to find one. THX!! ; )

here's my collection (pretty small lol )

15287_141332_270000000.jpg
Grey bunny (2002, not listed on website, but it is schleich)

Tinker Stallion

15287_141324_280000004.jpg
15287_141324_280000003.jpg
Hanovarian Mare Dressage
15287_141324_280000002.jpg
Haflin Foal - lying
15287_141324_280000001.jpg
Hafling Mare
15287_141324_280000000.jpg

Budgy Blue

Back