Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michelle I am so sorry :shock:

Jen told me over facebook when I wasn't allowed on the computer and my heart sank - I just cannot imagine how gutted and shattered you must feel.

But I am so sorry - I will be keeping you in my thoughts and I'll always be on msn if you want to talk or my PM box is open :(

Sakura you were a beautiful girl and your mumma loved you so much, she was the best mumma you could of asked for.

RIP - Binky Free gorgeous Sakura Princess.

:pink iris:

NorthernAutumn wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
I know I messed up, I'm useless like I keep saying. I do wrong things all the time. I just can't seem to ever do the right thing.

I don't want rabbits at all, any more, ever. Why would I want to subject some poor animal to what's obviously a cursed and useless owner?

I'm sorry to rant and rave and I'd best not post here I guess if I'm going to be like this because I can't see past my own selfish grief right now.

That's grief, and self-blame talking right now. As long as you did your best, you didn't do anything wrong. I don't expect you to have superhero powers to save a dying rabbit. That's not reality.
The reality is that you are a very good bunny mom, who did her very best in a tough situation. You did not mess up. Messing up would be ignoring a sick rabbit, to let it fend for itself. You didn't do that... you tried to heal her.

Grief isn't selfish. It is a very real part of life and deep love. Don't forget though, you gave Sakura a wonderful home with lots of love, and everything a bunny heart could wish for. You gave her Paradise. It's going to hurt for a long time... but this was not your fault. Sakura knows that, and so does anyone who's ever corresponded or talked to you.

Ceara can't get a better person in her life than you. If you can give that to her, by all means. If not, you can find her a wonderful home.
:hug: Hugging you tight.

I love this post! Remember, Chelle? How I beat myself up over losing Angel? You were there for me and others from this awesome forum too? Just read these words...they're true. You told me the same things at the time.

I know how hard it is. You blame yourself for what seems forever and you can't get past it. You can. You will, in your own time.:hug:

We love you!

How are you doing, hon? I know how hard it is. Just know we're here for you, and please, drop us line to let us know how you are. Of course, you will always miss little Sakura, we all will. We can help you through this though.

I'm thinking of you.:hug:

Back