Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
Sakura passed away yesterday, the 13th here, and not wanting to upset people I know who were having bad days I kept it to myself because I didn't wish to have them have to waste time thinking about how I was feeling or anything.

To Tracy: no excuse for lashing out at you and though you may not even read this, I hope this at least gives you some sort of an understanding that I was feeling unstable yesterday, and not able to cope with with you or what was going on in your life. I am sorry but I just couldn't. I tried my best. I wanted to tell you what happened but the oppertunity never arose. I felt like my world was colapsing around me.

Sorry to say all this in here but I'm sure you've blocked me from any other way of contacting you, so be it.

I tried to pretend I was happy but I'm anything but.

I'm sorry I lied so some people who asked me how she was and I said fine.

Much loved pet, dear friendly little feisty bunny, always in my heart and on my mind.

Never will I have an animal companion like you.

I'm completley shattered and just give up.

I miss you so much already.

DSC04224.jpg

DSC08707.jpg

DSC06320.jpg

:bigtears:

I'm also shattered - she was one of the few Nethies that I loved.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am speechless.

:hugsquish:

I'm sorry.

When I saw the name "Sakura" on the front page in this section, it felt like my whole body fell out of my body. I am in shock. How could this have happened?

Rest well and binky free, Sakura :rainbow::sad:.

Oh my gosh, I saw her name and was like it can't be. Michelle, I'm so sorry I honestly don't know what to say. If you need anything, anything at all PM me. :hug: Binky free beautiful girl:bunnyhug:

Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry. I'm truely at a loss of what to say.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:Sweet Sakura. You were so Loved.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

I am so sorry for your loss. Sakura was very beautiful and anyone could tell how dear she is to your heart. Thank you for sharing her with us.

[align=center]
rainbowcry.gif
[/align]

OH Michelle, I am so so sorry and saddened by your loss.

Don't give up... you were a goodmama for Sakura and she was a happy girl. I know you miss her and will always miss her. I'm here for you if you need me. :hug:

oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I saw Sakura on the rainbow bridge and my jaw dropped. I loved her, she was one of my favorite bunnies on here. I am so sorry.

If you want to talk, I am going through some depression too, so I get where you are comming from.:hug:

binky free Sakura:bunnyangel:

Michelle, I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart lurched when I saw Sakura's name. You've lost so many bunnies lately, it's not fair... I don't know how you're able to keep going. RIP Sakura!

Oh Michelle, my stomach dropped when I read this. I am so sorry for your loss.
I've only been on RO for a short time, but Sakura was one of my favorites. She will be greatly missed.

:rainbow:Binky free, sweet Sakura

I just really wanted to scream NO when I saw this, I really feel your pain. I am so sorry. I don't think she would want you to give up- but do what you have to do and we will support you.

:bunnyangel2:

I'm so deeply sorry. Can I ask what happened?

I wish you had the courage to say. It would have saved a lot of heartache (and for you additional heartache and stress) all round.

How are you doing?

Binky Free Sakura Princess

x

Latest posts

Back