Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chelle,

I'm so very sorry to hear of this.

Sakura, we love you and you will be soley missed.:bigtears::rainbow:

Chelle, please email or pm me if you need. My heart is with you.

I just can't believe this, I really can't. My heart is breaking for you...

I'm so sorry you lost her Michelle. I wish I could make it better for you. I'm thinking of you and you know where I am if you ever want to chat :hug:

Binky free Sakura

:rainbow:

:sad:

undergunfire wrote:
When I saw the name "Sakura" on the front page in this section, it felt like my whole body fell out of my body.

I know exactly what you mean. I just kept staring at the title thinking, "No, not our Sakura!"

Michelle, I'm am so so sorry for your loss.:bigtears:I am lost for words, but am sending you many hugs. We're here for you honey.:hug:

Oh I am so sorry for you. I never read the rainbow bridge but it was the name Sakura, that struck me and I hoped it was in the wrong section. I am in shock and don't know what to say. I am rushing and haven't even read the whole thread. My heart goes out to you. Sabine

I am so sorry for your loss... everyones heart is breaking... I am sending you big hug... and will keep you in my thoughts...

RIP Sakura... you will be greatly missed by everyone...:bunnyangel2:

Oh Michelle, I can't believe it! I am so sorry for you... :sad: You were such a wonderful bunny mom to her. It was wonderful of you to share her with us, I so enjoyed her antics and photo's. Know that she will be in your heart forever...

Binky free Sakura... :pink iris:

This is so terrible. I felt a special connection to Sakura, and loved to hear of her sassy ways. I'm so sorry, Michelle. She was such a little princess and so dear to you. With all the sadness you've been through, you really deserve a break. I'm sending virtual hugs your way. Go snuggle your sweet ratties and I'll snuggle my nethies for you. Remember we're all here for you.

Binky free, sassy Sakura.
:rainbow:

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.

-- Irving Townsend.

i did not really "know"her, but she seemed a bubbley little bunn. i lways looked at your avatar and said, "she looks like a bunddle of fun"

i am sorry. i wish i knew her.

good luck

I am so sorry for your loss. Sakura was a forum favorite, such a pretty little girl with a lot of spunk! I know she was much loved and had a wonderful life with you. I hope you continue to visit the forum and make new posts about your pet rats and whatever else you feel like talking about. I know I don't post much but every time I log on I read what you write, and I'd miss you if you stopped posting. Take care of yourself and don't hesitate to let it all out if you need to.

Robin

My way is to try and forget things quickly and don't want to think about them when they happen. I spent that day trying to forget.

I am sorry Tracy if I caused you heartache. I didn't mean to at all. It's not you but your BPD makes you hard to get through to sometimes and I didn't handle that very well at all. I can't even handle my great grandmas dementia, I just get frustrated with her. I am useless. I was imensly hurt and frustrated with your continued denial about what we were discussing (that you make a difference to my life and I'd notice if you were gone). I handled it all wrong and glad to admit that and even if you never get passed that I had a temper tantrum, please know that I didn't mean it, just forget about it and forget about me.

Sakura was just the most awesome rabbit ever. That hurts so much to say was. I don't even know how to say just how neat and cool and wonderful she was.

She was always my bun that just handled anything. She saw many other buns come and go and took it all in her stride...her hop :).

I don't want to talk about it but people are curious and always demand an explanation (that's natural). I have no idea why she passed away. It seems a pattern with my rabbits - they'll have a small bout of stasis, appear to be 100% recovered, then suddenly they pass. She was fine, I gave her breakfast, washed the dishes, went to feed the rats and she was dead.

I've had many conversations with Leanne (Spring on here) about what could cause this. I don't see her on here anymore so hope she's alright, but she's a smart and helpful person and she came up with a few ideas. She thinks it could be something to do with rabbit pellets but I've got no idea how to go about researching this.

I've read all the books, I know the stages. Right now I know I'm just angry with myself and 100% convinced that I'm useless and everything I do results in some person or some animal suffering because of it. All the whys, the what ifs, bla bla bla. I really just can't care about making myself feel better or letting anyone feel sorry for me in any little way, so just don't. Any sympathy or sadness please be directed towards Sakuras memory. Nothing for me please.

I've got anxiety meds for situations like this so I'm numb and zombie-ish right now so I'm not going to jump off the roof or anything, but I do give up with rabbits. I have to face it, they are not the pet for me, as much as I adore them. I will always spend time every day looking on here and seeing how everyone and their rabbits are doing.

I think some of these are a bit big, I'll resize them later.

Just want to post some of my favourite pictures of her when she was little.

Sakura and my brother Chris. He never was allowed to smoke indoors but he had one ready in his mouth to go outside with, but couldn't resist giving Sakura a cuddle on the way.

Chris.jpg

Mathew gave me Sakura, when she was a bit older I found out where from. Here is a picture the breeder later sent me that she'd taken of Sakura mother, Sakura and her siblings when they were about 5/6 weeks old.

ABBYSBUBS002.jpg

Some of the first ever pictures I took of her. I remember I was in the RO chatroom with Alicia, Leanne and some others. Seems so long ago now. I was showing her off.

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Happy little baby

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

She looks purple here!

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

I finally found some NIC cubes here, and made her a little cage. When I think back on it, it was tiny! But so was she so it wasn't so bad.

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

I figured out a way to make the cage a bit bigger, and she seemed to like it

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

Sakura used to be a very binky-licious, frisky bun when she was a baby. Here she binkied then rolled around on her back and side like a horse. Getting a bit bigger and older in these ones.

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Me & my girl

meandSakura.jpg

There have been many thousands of pictures taken and loved of Sakura in the almost two years of having her, but something so endearing and special about baby pictures.

Her personality always came through the photos and your narration.She was truely special... How wonderful that you got to share her life.

She will be sorely missed by all of us who had the pleasure of getting to know her. I'm so sorry for you Michelle... I hopeshe can give you some comfort from within...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your beautiful girl with us. We have a netherland dwarf, as well, and they truly are very special bunnies, imho. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. May the pain you are feeling now be short-lived, and replaced with more lovely memories of your dear Sakura.

Binky-free, beautiful girl, and watch over your momma!:rainbow:

I cant believe it she was number 1 cutest girl netherland I have ever seen.I know how you feel I lost my 4 week old baby bunn Sophia not to long ago they are probably binkying all over the place together right now on the rainbow bridge:hug::rainbow:I will pray for you and bunn:big kiss::pray: and again
I am so sorry.........:bigtears:

I felt sick as soon as I saw her name... I am so very sorry to hear she has passed on. I was hoping so hard that she was getting better... I don't even know what to say, it's so unexpected.
:hug: I am so sad for you and your little Sakura. She came alive in every photograph... a fiesty little fireball, seemed like she was always in motion.
I'm so sorry, Michelle:tears2:

Autumn:purplepansy::rose::purplepansy::rose::purplepansy::rose::purplepansy:

I just wanted to say ome more thing as I was rushed when I posted earlier. I never really liked nethies before I "met" Sakura. I always loved to look at her pictures and stories. When I bought my first (and so far only) Nethie, Asha, I had real problems finding a name for her since I couldn't think past the name Sakura. Even my partner, David, who only occasionally glances over my shoulder when I'm on "the rabbit site" remembers her. She was some special rabbit and you are a lucky person to have had her in your life. I am so sorry for your loss.
Sabine

When I saw Sakura's name in here, I started to panic. When I opened the thread, I started to cry. I'm so sorry that you lost your beautiful little girl. She was just such an "outspoken" character in such a little body. I am so sorry that she passed.
Binky free at the Bridge, little Sakura. :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back