Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing what ten pounds of makeup will do huh! I'm very plain really.

Sakura is always out-pretty-ing me, that wascally wench of a wabbit :p.

First of all, I love your Grandparents' pic in your Av! Secondly, I love, love this pic of you, you're so pretty, girl!:D:bunnydance: Have you cut and colored your hair more? I love it, it really suits you well.:)

michelleCustom2Custom.jpg

Get a job as a model!:D You know how to work a camera, man!

Excuse me, you've been a bit dense :p You have now handed me EXCELLENT tools for if you ever feel ugly or anything :p Because I think you're beautiful, and I'm clearly not the only one. THANKS!

Oh shaddup you lot :baghead :tongue! I'm not anything just normal face and hidious short fat body. I've got revolting skin when I have no makeup opn because I have rosacea and it's a nightmare and so dry and sensitive and bumpy.

Crys, yeah I chopped about 4 inches off my hair the other day and coloured it, was meant to be a light ashy brown but came out sort of orange, but it's ok I can deal with orange :p. All I did to cut my hair was grab it in two handfuls and CHOP! I had a fringe (bangs) growing out so that made nice shorter bits at the front. And I like your avatar too, that's whats-his-name from American Idol right?

Well, I must say, you "chopping your hair does wonders!" haha. It always looks great when you cut it;). If I tried that? I'd need a garbage bag on my head, haha! And that color? Mistake or not, I love it on you!:) You should keep that.

Yep, that was David Cook, the current American Idol that I had on my av.:) (Everyone is going Christmasy, so I thought I should change to that pic of Snuff with the X-mas Hat on, hee! He's so cute!:D)

Your wish is my command :bow.

Puffing chest with pride: "It's all about meee, darrlings!"

DSC04122.jpg

"I hear the cat"

DSC04131.jpg

*Alet ears mode*

DSC04132.jpg

"I'm not listening to you"

DSC04153.jpg

"Something smells bad in here!"

DSC04152.jpg

"Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin"

DSC04149.jpg

"I'll trick the human by playing nice..."

DSC04125.jpg

"...then I'll gouge out her hand!"

DSC04185.jpg

Shes very sweet, especially her interested ears, but that's obviously to lull you into a false sense of security. What did you do for her to do that?

I had to pick her up, which she's fine with, she's really good about being carried or cuddled and snuggles right in. However she hates it when she's lowered back down to the ground and often grunts and struggles and kicks out, she just happened to kick out at my hand.

You'd think I'd scratched her the way she thumped at me afterwards :D.

NZminilops wrote:
I had to pick her up, which she's fine with, she's really good about being carried or cuddled and snuggles right in. However she hates it when she's lowered back down to the ground and often grunts and struggles and kicks out, she just happened to kick out at my hand.
Toby does that too. I'll have him six inches off the ground and he'll start kicking to get put down faster. I've just learned to dull his nails in the back down more than in the front. I've never gotten a scratch that nasty! Ouch!

Yeah I think I need to actually file her nails down a little after I cut them, as they always seem razor sharp. Sorry that Toby does the same thing, little brats these dwarf rabbits are :p. When rabbits kick out with their hind legs they are so strong!

The scratch was really shallow but boy it hurts, I think maybe because of bacteria on her claws because it's gone all ugly looking.

She's so cute though, I couldn't be annoyed for long. Mathew however had a fit :shock:, he said some nasty things I can't repeat about her here and said she needs to go find somewhere else to live if she's going to be like that. He doesn't understand it's a fear thing, she wasn't trying to hurt me. His first reaction is "I'm gonna kill things that hurt my woman", oh boy, my hero :p.

Love the pic Michelle you are very pretty :)

I have to say the more I look at Sakura pics the more I reckon if you put her and Saffy together you would totally struggle to tellthe difference!!!

You guys are lovely :D, I'm gonna have to move to the UK so my bun and I get lashings of compliments and adoration on a more regular basis :p.

I know I just put some pictures up, but we've been having a lovely time outdoors and I got some very cute ones of her that I can't wait to share. They aren't the best pics in the world but she did some cute things. I will edit this post to add them shortly.

Here they are! I took 277 pics then tried to pick out my favourite 100, then reduced that down to these. There were at least 80 periscoping pictures so I didn't include all of them.

You can see her new coat coming through and the old one is brownish. Her new fur is so soft.

These first few are funny! The cat was so insistant on coming into the hutch-thingy...

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04198.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

Until Sakura knocked her off the stool haha!

DSC04210.jpg

I just love these ones and think she's so cute

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04224.jpg

Ya know how men can show off by clapping in midair when doing pushups? Sakura can do that too :p

DSC04232.jpg

Funny look on her face

DSC04244.jpg

And weird legs!

DSC04254.jpg

Frog-bum

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04264.jpg

After I took this picture she ran up to me and licked my face, it was lovely :D

DSC04265.jpg

I like her ears

DSC04191.jpg

That's it :biggrin2:.

You SO should move to the UK! To Bristol precisely.... then I could bunnyna.....I mean, visit Sakura! :biggrin2:

Looking forward to more pics! :popcorn2

I think I posted before without refreshing the page lol, sorry!!

ARGH!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

She is just soooo cute!! I love the 'duel' with Brewster- like something out of Gladiatiors, the TV show lol!! (Don't know if you guys get that over there but that is pretty much a typical scene!)

Sakura is just gorgeous.... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I love the male press up one :D

she's adorable. I'm impressed you cut 277 down to that small amount, lol, I was expecting LOADS more.

Latest posts

Back