Sakura

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month here.

Just want to remember the men who died for us in world war one 90 years ago. Rest in peace.

NZminilops wrote:
And yep, Ali has first dibs on the princess, sorry, but she was one of the first people to know when I got her and made her claim right away! :p So, when are you coming to pick up the brat Ali? She's had her bags packed for a year!

Proof!

I love her shes so animated with her expressions :p

So are you around on April 3rd I've got a stop over in Auckland toLondon so she could "accidently" find her way into my luggage:embarrassed:no one would ever know.......I could always "deliver" her to Ali?:whistling

PepnFluff wrote:
I could always "deliver" her to Ali?:whistling
I like the way you think.:biggrin2:

The way she's been so naughty lately, I'm tempted to say yes! :grumpy: :p

But really, she's an awesome rabbit. I just can't imagine life without her. She's my bestest little buddy.

I don't have any new pics of her but here is some picture randomness of my favourite beach, I went there yesterday, it's in a place called Orewa. The great thing about NZ is that it's so narrow and small, you are always close to a beach.

I took these pictures from a cliffside above.

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03945.jpg

And in case Leanne looks at this, look, pine trees! NZ isn't covered in yucca type plants :p.

DSC03950.jpg

Zooooom in on the tree evidence!

DSC03950-1.jpg

I have probably read this somewhere but how old is Sakura Michelle? I have a baby blue fox just now I wonder if she will grow up to be half as disaproving as sakura lol :p

more piccies cause she is so gorgeous :biggrin2:

She's about a year and a half old, she'll be 2 on the 28th April next year. I can't believe that before she got here, I didn't even want her. She was a gift from Mat that at the time, was a poor excuse for making up for some things he'd done. Now I'm so glad she's here.

Thanks so much Polly :D, I do think she's the most wonderful bun ever! I'll try for some pictures this week, she's hard to get anything from as she never stops moving.

I haz pics!

I swear she has some rex in her bloodline :huh

DSC04013.jpg

Her wittle dewlap :innocent

DSC04015.jpg

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04024.jpg

And a buttshot :whistling

DSC04026.jpg

If you rub her back, her little tail goes in the air!

Michelle

JadeIcing wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
And yep, Ali has first dibs on the princess, sorry, but she was one of the first people to know when I got her and made her claim right away! :p So, when are you coming to pick up the brat Ali? She's had her bags packed for a year! 

Proof!

Want to bet!!

:devil

You're so lucky you can get her many disapproving faces! As soon as Toby sees the camera, he gets this blank look. I can never catch his faces! Ugh!

I might come and nab her before JadeIcing or Luv-Bunniz do! :p

I don't know why she always looks disaproving :huh, she doesn't actually look that moody in real life! Must have a sulky, downturned mouth :p. She's so short and low to the ground that I have to get down on my stomach to get a picture of her face, and it's always at the sulky mouth angle.

She's a funny rabbit, she's both nervous and curious, bold and shy, affectionate and grumpy :huh.

I don't know her personally, but I know of the woman that has her older sister from a previous litter, she looks exactly the same as Sakura and apparently has the exact same personality, so I guess it runs in the family.

Anyone wanting to steal her, please leave a $500 donation at the door apon entry...:p

This isn't a new picture but it's one of my favourites of her, so thought I'd post it.

P1000011.jpg

Thanks T :biggrin2: (I call everyone with your name T, tell me if that annoys you and I wont).

We are having a play and cuddle on the bed, I'm trying to teach her to not nip when she grooms, as she sometimes does it to my eyelids, owie!

Some pictures.

Pretty eyelashes:

DSC04051.jpg

Sniffing my booby holding device (note to self, tidy up before taking pics):

DSC04066Small.jpg

I think she's found a new friend! Yay pokemon :p:

DSC04059Small.jpg

DSC04060Small.jpg

Trying out my favourite hat:

DSC04072Small.jpg

DSC04073Small.jpg

DSC04074Small.jpg

Sakura has now decided she hates apples. She's always liked them, but today, they are obviously smelly green pieces of poo.

Calling me T is fine :) I often sign T when I send texts or e-mails, so no worries there :)

I love the ones of her with psyduck :D Especially the one where she wants him to groom her :D

Thanks you guys :D! Yeah she loves psyduck, not sure why, maybe because he smells like the cat? She has a love/hate relationship with the cat, wants to destroy her and be loved by her at the same time. Psyduck was given to me by an ex so the poor thing was bumped down from treasured gift to "that stupid toy that the stupid guy gave me", I think I've had him since I was 17.

Glad you don't mind the T thing, I dunno why but in my family anyone who's name starts with T, gets called T, I'm stuck with the habbit now.

I struggle trying to be funny on here so good someone got a laugh out of booby holding device :D. My sense of humour doesn't translate well to the internet.

[line]

Not bunny related, but..."It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, crrryyyy if I want tooooo! You would cry too if it happened to yooouuuuu!"

I'm now closer to 30 than 20 :grumpy:, it's my 26th birthday today. The years creep by and I don't seem to have achieved anything at all since I was a teenager, feeling a bit low, I hate birthdays.

I did get a lot of nice stuff though. Mathew surprised me with a playstation 3 a couple of weeks ago, but more for his own use than mine I think. I got three bottles of my favourite liquor, Galliano Sambuca (the black bottle with the blue licorice flavouring). I don't really drink so I gave one to my mum. I also got myself some clothes because I haven't really bought new clothes for many years apart from a t-shirt or two and underwear. So I bought my very first dresses, a little white summer cardigan and some booby holding devices (haha). I've gone up a size and don't get that! I thought your knockers shrunk as you aged.

If I get any birthday money from anyone I'm going to get a new vacuum cleaner because mine is more than 10 years old and I ruined it when I sucked hot ashes from the fireplace into it last year. For 6 months the house has smelt like it's on fire every time I vacuum :p.

The older I get, the more I want some company rather than gifts on my birthday though.

[line]
I wanted to talk about what happened with Sophie and Tim (I got Tim from the SPCA). Sophie had a blood clot that travelled to her heart and killed her, and Tim had a tumour that was removed, but he never seemed to be the same after that and he got thinner and iller and passed away. This was all a while ago now, but I think I am cursed so I wont ever get another rabbit again I don't think.

I know Sakura wants a friend but I just can't risk it. Every rabbit I get seems to get something wrong with it except her, so it must be some sign that I should just stick with her. I feel bad though because she is lonely :(.

[line]
Every two days I go to visit my great grandma, she's in a private hospital near-by, and I'm going in today. She does not remember me, my mother or my brother now. She's not the woman she was even 2 months ago. They think she has dementia and some other brain issues. Sometimes she thinks it's the 1950's and she's still living in Scotland. I dread going there and having her tell me "Don't be daft, I don't know you, I wish you'd go away and leave me in peace!".

Sorry for all the ranting! Must be breakfast time, I wish someone called Mathew would have cooked me a nice brithday breakfast but they selfishly went to work :p, how dare he!

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a day better than you think you will.

I can relate a lot to what you say about your birthday, in many ways, so I can relate a lot (my 26th is next month). Maybe you can try and make it special in its own way? Like maybe spend the day doing something special for Sakura? Or maybe pamper yourself or something?

I'm sorry about Sophie and Tim. I had noticed you never mentioned Sophie and I didn't know why. I'm sorry about what happened to them. It can be hard losing those you love, and maybe with time, and as you work through your grief, you may come to want another. Bunnies can often have shorter lives than they should, but more importantly, yours had short lives filled with love. I'm so sorry for you losing them though.

It can be hard when your relative is getting ill like that. My grandad seems to have Alzheimers, and when he was in hospital he didn't know me at all and started to try and tell me about his oldest son and what he was like (my dad), which was sad. I'm sure you're a regular expert with your great gran but if you find it hard being her relative, can you just be her friend?

Thanks T :hug:, yeah I'm trying to get past the "she doesn't know me or love me anymore" thing and just be there for her. She's a funny old character though, really hard-case. She's got the thickest Scotts accent and she yells at people not to be daft all the time and calls all the nurses silly bitches :p. She had a moment of clarity the other day and said very quietly, "I'm not a very nice person, am I? I never have been though. Sorry." we all laughed our heads off (we being my grandma and her husband, I always go with them). It was the most honest thing she ever said! She doesn't like anything or anyone.

If you ask her if she's had a good day she'll give you the most EVIL look, and I mean evil! And then shriek "What do you bloody think?!". She really is a grumpy person, but she always has been, it's not something new.

She hates animals, hates the outdoors, hates food, hates people, hates christmas, hates clothes, hates jewellery...I think she loves to hate :).

I mite take Sakura in to the home today, it's not really like a hospital but more like a retirement home so it's nice and quiet and some of the people would like to see an animal.

Latest posts

Back