Rusty's Corner (number 2)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

Reaction score
so where i last left off was leaving for montreal as i was attending my cousins wedding.

so i was worried about my bunny and i checked up on him every second or third day. when i came back he was a monster!!! he leaped on my chest and snuggled so close and pulled my pants and wanted to be petted forever!! and then he ran to his food dish and was eating like he hasnt had a meal in months! well he had obviously been eating as i didnt notice any weight loss and when i asked my mom she said he had been eating less and would just sleep in his cardboard castle.

i felt so bad for him. but all night he was doing binkies and laps around his cardboard castle and eating like crazy!! then i noticed it had gotten all quiet so i sit up in my bed ( i was falling asleep at this time) and there he was at the end of my bed all sprawled out on his back! he was so cute!! man i missed my little guy. im so glad im back so that we can cuddle ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

haha thats all i have to say so far.

i should take more pics. well im going to be working on my garden in the back yard so ill take pictures of him in it or in front or watever and theyll be gorgeous.

this morning he was crazy happy! ok so this might be hard to explain but i have a section in my room that leads to the sink and then the bathroom. its kind of like a doorway but theres no door. anywys he moved his cardboard castle in front of it blocking the way. and now he leaps over the top of it, makes a couple of fast laps and then stops. then does a couple of binkies, a few more fast laps and leaps over the cardboard box and hides. he did this for about 20 minutes lol. it was such an awesome way to wake up :D

im glad he missed me cuz the only reason i was really home sick was cuz of him <3

oh man im going to have to do that. ill be home tonight so i can try and video tape him and ill post it on here. sweeeeeetttttt!!! lol.

im such a dork over him. hes totally my man ;) haha

haha im glad you approve of my dorky-ness

were this much in love with your first bunny?? or am i the only one lol.

can you post a video of your buns in my blog of them going crazy?? :D

i just took my dog and bunny to the offleash dog park here and i had rusty in his little backpack thingy that i have for him. everyone said he was so handsome. i was stopped by about 7 ppl. and this one lady started talking about her rabbit and she was holding a blue macaw. he was really cute.

ya thats my story. he was so cute in his plaid backpack lol.

Aww that sounds really cute!

So, nobody thought it was strange? No meanies at the park? That's good:).

Did you take a pic if him in his backpack for us?;)

Oh, and where's your avatar?:D

i dont know where my avatar is. maybe out to lunch. ill have to find a new one.i have previous pictures of him in his backpack if youd like.

everyone thought it was cute and were petting him gently and rusty just closed his eyes and basked in the sun and love. :p

ive brought him there several times and i think the worst commetn was that they thought he was a hairy baby from afar but obviously adorable up close ;)

in my last blog i was talking with someone to get him a bowtie matching his carrier. that would be so sweet. lol. although i feel bad for torturing animals with sexy/adorable outfits :laugh:

last night rusty let me massage his feet and his tummy. he didnt seem to mind as he didnt pull away. it was cute. when i first touched his feet, his entire body vibrated. after a couple of seconds he started to teeth purr. it was so cute. he stayed like that for about 30 minutes. it was awesome.

Sounds like someone missed you, and like maybe you being gona has made you closer (Or maybe your bun was always like that, sorry, I dont remember!:?)

Anyways, he is very cute, and has oficialy been added to my bunnynap list. :):biggrin2:

Back