Rosie's househunting thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG. I feel like a complete jerk now. I was soooo worried about the puppy I forgot to ask you about the house. And because this is the first time I've been on the forum today...AH!!! I'm soooo sorry Rosie >.< Please forgive me.

Well he never did call me. The sound of it I wonder if he bothered calling any references. Stupid people!!!

Well Rosie, I could take in Teeny till you move because he'll already get along with Chubbs and Lilith so no worries on housing them together. I plan on getting an extra large dog crate for them while Errik and I are at work but free roaming while at least one of us is there.

Oh, Sweetie...don't be sorry!! It's totally fine...I'd rather you focus your energy on the puppy (if ya'll are wondering...she rescued a pup from the street today, and called me to ask if I could find a vet nearby so she could see if he had a microchip, so she could take him home). I don't mind a bit, Sweetie...how did it go with the pup?

Wow...he didn't even call? What a jerk...

I think someone he considered "better" came along, and he just didn't have the guts to say so.

It's really okay, though...it pushed me into handling these things, and showed me how STELLAR we have to appear to someone we want to rent from. :)

Oh, and about the buns, for those wondering:

We're going to go ahead and bring home the trio from the rabbitry, and have them staying in Em's room (same bat-time, same bat-channel, okiron :D). The good thing: it's winter, so it won't get too hot in there, even if it takes over a month to move. And we'll have the cages nice and fortified to keep the kitties from being able to mess with them while we're not around, and we'll take measures to be SURE nothing amiss will happen. :)

I've talked with Peg, and she's fine with my three boys staying with her for another month, until we move...so that's handled, too. I'm going to call and cancel their flight tomorrow.

Bottom line, yes, it was disappointing to hear a "no"...but at the same time, it showed us a lot of things, and taught us even more. Our credit will be improving almost immediately, thanks to all this...and that opens the door to possibly even just outright BUYING a house instead! :D

Who knows? With my credit being 622 even with all the troubles, fixing things will go even FURTHER to make my score even BETTER! :D

I've been anxiously watching the thread, hoping that everything would work out for you Rosie. Better things will be in store for you in the new year!

Pam

Oh Rosie, I was so hoping this onewould work for you. However, I am of the firm belief that if this one didn't work out, it was for a reason. Perhaps this guy would have been terrible to get along with...or maybe the house itself would have had issues. Who knows? But this means there is another place waiting for you to find - an even better one- just let yourself be guided to it. :)

Big HUGS for you and yours....:hug:

Hey Rosie, I'm so sorry about this. That really sux. However, just because the picture looked good, doesn't mean it was good, you know what I mean? Who wants to deal with someone like Shane all of the time anyway. His true colors came blasting through.

I am happy that you are taking the steps to build your credit. It is such an important part of our lives and some people just don't know it.

When you start paying things off, make sure you get in contact w/the creditor and get something in writing, preferably letterhead, stating that your account has been satisfied. It may take a while for your payment to reflect that it was paid on your credit report and you might need the info sooner rather than later

I'm sure the perfect place will be within your reach in no time.

Good luck. :hug:

*jackie

a few years ago i was trying to buy a new trailer house we put up 3,000 dollars ernist money down they told us we didn't get aproved for the trailer ...and that if we could come up with 3,000 more that maybe they would reconsider... my husband told them no thank you and when he went to pick up our miney he saw our name on the board and it was marked approved... he was so mad he told them where to put the trailer... I got my trailer somewhere else... and sent them a picture with a note that said thank you anyway....

I am sorry that you didn't get the house... I believe you will find the house you were ment to get ... and when it is ment for you to get it.... I keep my fingers crossed...

I am really sorry you didn't get the house, Rosie, but am also sorry for the way Shane treated you :X.

I think you are doing exactly the right things, and I am sure the perfect place is just waiting for you and your Bunnies :D.

Keeping all positive thoughts going for ya.

Jan

Back