Rosie's househunting thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, a bit of an update...

I called Shane, and asked him how things were going...

He said that they were relying heavily on references (thank you, Sas and Peg for that idea!!), so he'll be calling each and every one of them. He said that the credit check would probably take until Monday, so I offered for a friend of mine to run it (she's a loan processor) and email it to him (which we've now done), and he said that would certainly expediate things. So, it's sent, he's got it, and he said he would be able to let us know by tomorrow afternoon. He still has to get together with his partner and go over the information before they make the final decision (they'll be meeting tomorrow), and he'll let me know as soon as they decide.

Keep your fingers crossed!! It's a FANTASTIC property and house...and I still have that good feeling! :D:D:D

Oh, and by the way...I saw my own credit report...and my score is a LOT better than I thought it was! :D

Oh Rosie, I missed all this. I'm sorry that you have had so many ups and downs - I can appreciate all the stress your going through as John and I are moving to Canada. At least it sounds as though things are coming together for you. I will be praying that you can soon be in this place, and getting the bunnies settled in :)

Jan

Thank you so much, Jan...that means a lot. I'm really nervous, but more about the timing of things at this point.

I'm happy my credit isn't as awful as I thought (in fact, we found out today that it's better than my husband's :shock:), so that's good.

I'm just still waiting...even though I have to confess it's nice to have the reservation made for my trio of boys from Peg's, and I've confirmed the 18th as our date to pick up the trio at the rabbitry...at least SOMETHING is happening!

:biggrin2:

Edited to add: Lots of love and hugs your way in your moving as well...especially to another country...that's so rough! :hug: :hearts

YES!! WOOT!!

Much coffee (and many acid-reducing pills to help me not completely kill myself with the acid...lol), and we'll have a few people helping.

:biggrin2:

23_33_20.gif
Alicia u crack me up!

LOL, guys!

The only thing I can think of is that he was unable to reach either some of my personal references, or possibly Toyota Financial (for our car loan information) to check stuff.

I'm continuing to picture myself living there, our stuff all set up, picturing myself whooping and hollaring when I learn we've got the place...staying positive as best I can. I don't want to call and leave him another message. He got our message yesterday, and leaving another when he didn't return the last one...might seem a little annoying. And I don't want that, lol!

Keep prayin' guys!

Hmm...he did say that he was calling my references...so I'm guessing that would mean you as well...odd that he hasn't called you...

I'm going to call him tomorrow mid-afternoon if he doesn't call us back by then. :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back