Rosie's househunting thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roxie wrote:
Fewf! That is a relief. Now all you need to do is well . . . rent the house!
36_1_11.gif
Yeah, pretty much...

I mean, yes, there's always a chance of a "no"...but the guy said our credit won't be a problem (and if it is, he said he'll work with us on more deposit paid, or something along those lines), he himself said that he understood our credit's rating is because of starting a company and said, "You're credit's not BAD, it's BURDENED" It's the nicest thing we've ever heard someone say in response to our warning about our credit!

So, Danny's hustling to finish his current $10,000 job so we have the $5,000 to give the guy to move...and maybe more, if needed...and I'm just needing a green light, so I can start planning things. Various things are so time sensitive, I can't start planning them until we get a "go ahead".

Anyway, I've got REALLY sensitive nerves...I just want to be able to ANNOUNCE we have the place...LOL!

Something I also wanted to post...

I have a habit of picking up on vibes from people CLEARLY...and this morning when I awoke, I started picking up on some not-happy vibes from the guy..and thought it meant I had to be nervous about his answer.

Turns out I was right...he was unhappy because he thought he had to continue looking for leasors! LOL!!

Now I'm feeling MUCH better vibes about things...and feel a LOT less need to be nervous...

:biggrin2:

Roxie wrote:
Has anyone started looking at your current place yet?
23_33_7.gif
Nope! We've let them know we're moving though...

The place next door to us has been open for MONTHS without anyone coming by to view it, though...so I'm not surprised...

UPDATE!

Got a call from Shane (the guy)...he has the paperwork, all looked good...he's processing the credit report tomorrow. We hope it's done tomorrow...he's already said he's fine with the credit (and if he's not, we'll just pay him more), and we'll just hear back from him once he has our credit report and gives us the green light!

So, couple things...he accepted the paperwork, which is HUGE! :D

Other thing...if the credit report doesn't finish processing by tomorrow afternoon, we can get him a copy (we have a friend that can process one in minutes for each of us for free)...so either way, we'll get an answer tomorrow. :D

I think it's a yes, since he's already said credit's no problem!! :D:D:D

I can't wait to have the keys and be able to move in!!

And about getting the deposit...Danny's got a job that he'll be able to finish by Saturday afternoon...and hopefully in time to go to the bank and get the money for Shane. Then we can move in! YAY!!

I'll let you guys know AS SOON AS we have an actual YES. :D

Hugs!

OMG, Rosie! I'm so excited for you!:bunnydance:

Keep your fingers crossed, guys! I know I am.:)

Good Luck, again. Come on, let them get this awesome place!

:pray:

Hehe...we've been talking tonight about where's this or that gonna go. I decided that I'd rather put the office stuff in the dining area (we like to sit on the couch and eat on TV stands, or some such), than the buns...and put the buns along the wall(s) of the livingroom. I had the thought tonight of putting our nice, new, big ol' HDTV (and it's accountrements) above the fireplace (but having the TV centered over the fireplace, so it looks kinda like a big ol' picture). :)

Other than that, we're probably going to kinda wing it. I haven't figured out which order things will go in moving, as in animals first, last, or midway...probably midway. We might move the rooms' things one at a time (as there's really not enough room for any other way, lol)...livingroom first, our bedroom, then kitchen...then animals, then Em's room & bathroom. Something like that. I don't want the animals stressed over seeing an empty house (either here or there)...so I think them going mid-way through is best.

Your thoughts?

Just be REAL careful of signing anything. Get agreements in writing and read them well before you sign. As exciting as it can be, you need to make sure you cover your butt!

Has there been an inspection? If you are putting down that much money, is it towards the purchase? is it refundable if he's in default or there are issues with the house?

I always think people are honest and good and that's how we ended up with a bad inspection (we used their guy) on our house!

Oh, we're leasing for now...and the good thing is Danny can do a really good inspection of the property himself (he helped a friend when they were buying a house by inspecting things on the property). Danny has flat said NO to a couple houses that he's looked at, because he saw structural things that were wrong...he's VERY happy with this place, though. Not to mention, Shane said he comes by every few months to check things out, handle any maintenance issues, etc. So, we'll be okay. :)

And if it winds up being a pain in the butt to live there, we'll find some other solution...but this is a really good place, so I'm not worried.

Thank you for your concern, though, Bo B!! :D

Bruce is the same Rosie, i think being a tradesman means its easier to understand the other trades and elctrical people rock:biggrin2:

Hehe...YES, Electricians certainly DO rock! :biggrin2:

Still waiting on results of the processing, guys! Should be within the next few hours...

Go Rosie Go!!!!

Are you still planning on moving out this weekend when you get the ok? Or will it be later in the week?

I'm not praying you'll get it...

I know you'll get it.

Anyone who's willing to show everything and pay an extra month in advanced AND pack in a few days should and probably get what they want.

How many people jumped at my first sentance hehe

OH gosh, it's 3pm, and I'm SO NERVOUS!! Not feeling any bad vibes, or anything..just nervous about timing...

We wanted to move TOMORROW...LOL!!

Latest posts

Back