RIP: Pippi is having a few problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are all just so fabulous...i cannot even describe how i feel about this forum...never in my life have i ever met a bunch of wonderful people all in one place.

I wish i could give you all a great big hug...just to show you all how much i appreciate each and everyone of you.

Just thankyou :D

Pippi sends nose rubs to all of you sweet people

:hug:

Merry Christmas everyone

Im so happy to hear that your sweet boy is still hanging on. What a strong little man he is. I was getting worried when we didnt hear from you yesterday. Im so happy everything is ok.

If I could have one wish for Christmas it would be for a miracle for your sweet boy. I'll keep praying.

Merry Christmas Cheryl, Pippi and the rest of the family. We love you :hug:

Aw Cheryl I am so so deeply sorry. He hung on for Christmas for you.

You know where I am, if I can do anything, please let me know.

Thinking of you all.

RIP Beautiful Pippi, be free and well at Rainbow Bridge. enjoy your healed body and binky free.

It sounds like he fought as hard as he could to grant your wish to be there for Christmas, he gave it everything.

Do you have someone there with you? Can you get another bunny to hold and cuddle (not as in buy another, but go and get one of your buns)?

Take somedeep breaths and some sips of water.

You don't have to bury him immediately, could you maybe put him in a box with some hay and make him snugglyor in something similar to give you a while to gather your thoughts?

Could you wake your eldest to get him to help you? I am sure he knows how much you loved Pippi and would want to be there to support you.

It's good you have some company. Just give yourself a little bit of time to think before doing anything, nothing needs to be done immediately.

That shows how much he loved you, he wouldn't have done it otherwise.

Yesterday he was ok...he was licking me and everything.....he loved to lick my face,and now i'm going to miss all that :(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm just really very devestated

He may have seemed ok, but he was really ill./ It seems that rabbits who are ill and know they are dying 'rally' which is like having a really good spell just before they die.

It's ok to be devastated, you loved him deeply, and you will deeply miss him, and that's ok. It's not going to be an easy time for you, but remember that people are around who can help if you let us, and there will also be people over where you are who can help you to,if you want them to.

*hugs tight* It's ok to grieve, but try not to slip too far. I did, and made myself very ill when Flash died, so I really can relate to you.

Maybe it might be worth thinking about seeing a therapist, because they helped you before, or a bereavement counsellor, or at the very least your doctor. Also remember we are here too.

Try to draw comfort and love from yoru other bunnies and your sons and the rest of your family too.

Back