RIP: Pippi is having a few problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i might sound like a big over grown baby....but this might sound stupid,but i don't know how to deal with my feelings,all i do is break down and cry........i'm missing him already....because everday i wouldspend an awful amount of time with him...we had this awesome bond

Pippi was truley awesome

You don't sound anything bad, you sound like someone who is greiving, and that is normal.

It's ok to cry,it's really good to cry, so allow yourself to cry. even if you feel you will never stop, you will eventually. Crying releases healing hormones, and is a very good way to deal with how you are feeling. Don't feel bad about crying, never feel bad about crying.

He was a huge part of your life, and it's natural to miss him, and be devastated, try to allow yourself to feel whatever it is you feel. There is no right nor wrong way to feel, just be true to yourself.

I'm not surprised to be honest, you have had a nasty shock, with adevastating outcome.

What feels wrong?

Oh, Cheryl...I'm so so sad to hear this...you didn't deserve to lose your boy like this...you know I'm here for you if you need me. I'm so sorry I was sleeping when you wrote earlier, and we had the headphones plugged in, so I didn't even hear that you'd written...I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you...

Please know I'm here now, though...please write me if you need someone to talk to, ok?

:hug:

I've got to go to bed now Cheryl, but if you want anything, just PM me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I'll be thinking of you.

Hang in there honey.

x

Oh Cheryl, I'm so sorry I missed this :bigtears:.

He hung on for you for Christmas, that you will never forget. He really loved you.

Please pm me if you want to talk. I'm so sorry.

Binky free Pippi, you were one strong boy.:rainbow::rose:

I've edited the title of this thread so folks can know Pippi passed. I'm so sorry - words escape me right now....I just am speechless.

Peg

Im so sorry, Cheryl. I just got home and saw this. Im just devastated.

He was such a strong boy and you did everything you could for him. Im so so sorry.

We're here for you hun.

Rest in peace sweet boy. You have many friends waiting for you up there.

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today :sad:

:bigtears:I'm so sorry, Cheryl.Pippi knew how much he was loved, and you made a difference in his life. Please try to take care of yourself. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love, and how easy it is to slip into that darkness of despair that looms so closely. Remember that your boys are there for you, and that your other buns need you to love them now, too.

Pippi....what a brave, tough little boy you were....be happy and binky-free in your healed body at the Bridge.:rainbow: Keep watch over your Mamma.

I'm so sorry Cheryl. Poor Pippi, he fought really hard to give you another Christmas with him. Maybe think of it as a parting gift? I know how hard it is right now, but do try to remember the good times with him, and that he is no longer in pain.

Binky free Pippi, whole and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. :rainbow:

:cry2 My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today:cry2

Thinking of you Cheryl,

Please let us know how you are

x

Oh Cheryl, I wish I knew what to say. I'm so sorry :bigtears:

Oh Cheryl, my heart is breaking for you. Pippi fought so hard for so long, and you did absolutely everything you could have for him.

He managed to stay with you for Christmas, and that was a special gift from him, for all you did for him.

We are all here for you - we will all miss that sweet little man :(

Jan

Back