RIP: Bunny Found Dumped Outside Petsmart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe you, it's just getting annoying hearing my house mates going on about it. they're just paranoid. cause personally, if anything was a scam, how would a rabbit be scamming anyone, besides taking up time? it's not like anyone is asking me to send money prior to pick-up. now if someone was asking for money first then i'd be a little suspicious. but it wouldn't make any sense making a scam saying "come get the rabbit and then pay".

Personally, we thought it was better this way -- get him neutered and adopt him out with an adoption fee. We thought it'd be better for the adopter-- then they pay the adoption fee INSTEAD of a huge neuter/spay bill.

Which is even better now since you have that female rabbit... but I can't recall seeing anywhere if she was spayed or not.

i'm mostly concentrating on having the 2 boys bonded though. cause due to the girl in the house suddenly turning and deciding to plant herself in the house last minute, chubbs won't be here for the next month or 2.

its just that my time window to come pick him up is closing. i'll have to wait a little while to come pick him up. the person that was supposed to drive me won't be here by that date. i'll have to wait for when my bf's dad comes to get us to go down there and visit. that should be mid august, so that should work out. i hate not having a car lol

... i'm about to cry... i can't take Lavi in. some issues have come up that have actually put me in the hole for money (unexpected bills) and my money income has been cut off. we are currently living off of one income and the person (the bf) and i have agreed that it would not be in the bunnies interest for it to come here, cause we may even have to send Dante to my parents house for a bit, until i can find a new job. i'm sooo sorry, this was very unexpected...

i know. it's just heart breaking. i was looking forward to going to get him and having him settled in and everything. then having this just sort of "flushing the plans down the toilet" sorta makes me wanna cry. but it's better that i don't take him in then having him and not being able to feed him and care for him properly...

Update!

Lavi was neutered yesterday, as planned. He is still at Chelle's, I'm not sure when he will be coming back here as Chelle is quite busy with life and her rescue, which have gotten hectic, lately.

He's still looking for a home, too. :)

If there's a way he can be transported to Edmonton Alberta, then I would love to give him a home! If there's no way to get him here, that's okay. But I've been following this little guy's story and I'm so in love with him <3

I'd advertise on Craigslist and see if somebody is planning on traveling that way and is willing to take him in the cabin. That used to be an easy request, but lately with the additional costs for checked bags and the cabin restrictions, might be a little harder, but definitely doable.

Westjet is a great airline for transporting pets. TO to Edmonton I think is 4 hours or so.

Or you can check Craigslist for rideshare options if somebody is driving, although that's a longer haul.

In both cases you really have to research the people you connect with.

(And as much as I'd love to see you connect with Lavi, if it's too complicated, you've still got a pretty huge choice with the Edmonton Humane Society).

sas :clover:

Yeah, I thought it would be a long shot, but I'll give it a try!

I would love to get one from the Edmonton Humane Society, but Lavi has taken my heart for now :love: If there's no way for him to get here, then I can cope, I just tought I'd give it a shot

Lavi comes back to my house on Sunday, since he's done recovering from his neuter. :) He still needs a home!

Mintie, if you can work something ou to get him to you... By all means!

I am interested ;O

is there any way I could come over to see him in the next month or so? I can't get a rabbit until september, but I am close, and very interested in Lavi ^^

He has most definitely stolen my heart <3

Both Chelle and I have got no idea what happened, but Lavi died suddenly last night. We can't figure out what it was, both of our care was the exact same...

R.I.P Lavi. :rip: :bawl:

Scythe wrote:
Both Chelle and I have got no idea what happened, but Lavi died suddenly last night. We can't figure out what it was, both of our care was the exact same...

R.I.P Lavi. :rip: :bawl:
Im sorry to hear about Lavi, he was such a great rabbit and so many people were wanting to help him.

RIP Lavi

Back