RIP: Bunny Found Dumped Outside Petsmart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp wrote:
I have a sneakin' suspicion that somebody fell in love with somebunny and the little guy may not be going anywhere.

Here's hoping there's a new bunny slave in the world.

sas :)
LOL, As nice as that would be... I only forgot about this thread for a bit -- It stopped sending me emails for when people posted, so I thought no one had. >_<

I am a bunny slave for now, but just because he's still sticking around until I find him a home.

A rescue is helping me try to find a home for him, as well as get him snipped(or fixed), and help me make sure he is going to a good home. :biggrin:

well, i get to adopt Lavi. all i have to do the woman said is wait about 3 weeks or so for the neutering and quarantine then i get to go get him. she said in Toronto? what is the adoption fee? it takes a while for the woman to get back to me.

AquaticRex wrote:
well, i get to adopt Lavi. all i have to do the woman said is wait about 3 weeks or so for the neutering and quarantine then i get to go get him. she said in Toronto? what is the adoption fee? it takes a while for the woman to get back to me.
Chelle just told me that! Also, she's been running all over the place today and she just left my place. She'll probably get back to you when she gets back home. :)

He's nervous being handled, but he was VERY good, surprisingly so, for having his nails clipped. And he is DEFINITELY a boy... haha. We think he's about 6 months old.

The adoption fee, including his neuter, would be 60$ through Chelles rescue. :)

ok :D no problem lol he is the same age as my current boy then. my house mate said she can give me a lift to Toronto. it just has to be on a day that she is not working. so as close to the pick-up date as she can lol. if Lavi has to be picked up on a specific date and i can't get there i have arrangements for him to stay at my cousin's house. i believe my cousin has around 7 rabbits o_O I'm so excited to go get him ^_^

To be honest, I'm not sure. I don't know a thing about rabbit breeds. But just from googling, what *I* think is either a netherland dwarf, or a himalayan(possible if hes young and can still grow). Chelle said he might be too big/small for either, so she said maybe a Himalayan dwarf, if possible.

Because he was just dumped outside of my store and god-knows where he came from... He's probably a mix of something, given the industry...

ooo lol makes sense. she asked and then it made me curious. you said dwarf, so he's still pretty small then eh? so cute ^_^ i gotta say one thing though, i hope he can't get through the NIC fence i made to section off area's that are supposed to bunny free (example the kitchen, too many places to get hurt) or i'll be buying screens to put on the fence lol

Hey, that does look kinda like him! I still think he definitely wouldn't be a purebred so who knows what else is in him, but I think that could be one, maybe...

i've never heard of that breed before lol i just saw the pic while looking for things to add to my sketch and saw the pic and was like "HEY!!"

I googled up more pictures of that breed, and the colour of that one in the picture you showed me is similar -- but he doesn't have the tall legs. But then again, maybe he's not fully grown? Aaaah, it's so confusing.

I don't know if Chelle told you, but Lavi is scheduled for his neuter next Thursday. :D!

next thursday as in the 22nd? that and for some reason i have this weird feeling that the person that agreed to help me get the bun is going to bail out on me. she's suposed to be moving to toronto but the whole house thinks that she's going to run out on all of us the week before rent and everything is due (next week) is there any way of maybe trying to set up a relay for him?

this is only if she does bail out though. i will have my cusin pick Lavi up from the adoption place and i transfer her the adoption fee. then i would need some1 to pick Lavi up from her and get Lavi here. i will be able to pay for gas. as i said, i'm just getting a really strong feeling that my ride person is going to run.

either way, i will get Lavi here lol, even if i have to go by bus or something (though that is really expensive >.

lol ok. my bun is getting fixed right now. i live literally 3 doors away from the vet's office (so convenient ^_^) i'm supposed to call about lunch and then go get him at 2 pm. until then i'm altering the cage to be nice and comfy and nothing to jump to. just relaxing :)

you kidding? lol he's flat out pissed at me now lol he used to like me and hate my boyfriend. i can't feed him now but my boyfriend can. i already have bites on my hand lol he knows lmao i'm sure he'll calm down.

lol thats what the guys in my house said lmao they all gave me a lecture on how it's dangerous to even talk about taking their prized possession away from them lmao

Latest posts

Back