RESOLVED: Transport MI to PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bronwyn saying goodbye to her former foster mom (and Midwest adoption coordinator) Laura:

BronwynLaura.jpg

And her former foster sister, Michelle:

BronwynMichelle.jpg

Macho Man, Greg, poses with Bronwyn for the first leg of the transport:

BronwynGreg.jpg

Greg meets our sweet and beautiful, Ann, and poses in the Wendy's (where they got kicked out lol) near Lorain, OH:

BronwynGregAnn.jpg

Ann and Lisa meet in Cansfield, OH:

BronwynAnnLisa.jpg

Bronwyn chillin' in the carrier:

BronwynCarrier.jpg

BronwynLisaCarrier.jpg

Bronwyn arrives at Theresa's house in Pittsburgh:

BronwynTheresa.jpg

Bronwyn.jpg

BronwynTheresa-1.jpg

Theresa and Alohi meet in Bedford, PA:

BronwynTheresaAlohi.jpg

And I think Alohi has a couple pics shes sending me so I'll post them when I get them. Nancy, if you have any photos as she settles in, feel free to email them to me and I'll post them here!

What a great transport. Im so happy it all worked out and Bronwyn is finally home!

Welcome to the forum Bronwynsmom! :welcome1

It's a pleasure to meet you and to hear of Bronwyn's adventure and travels. This makes it much more special than just a pet shop bunny.

Stan.

bronwynsmom wrote:
Hi everyone! I wanted to give you all an update on our traveller Bronwyn. She is finally home!!! She got to my sisters house about 1:30 this afternoon, where she stretched her legs and got to have some quiet time for a while before I brought her home. Once here, she checked out the place a little, has been drinking and eating some carrots rather than her food :) she seems to like her pen, she's sprawled out at the moment. She is shedding a little from the stress. When I first saw her picture on Petfinder, I fell in love with her. And when I spoke with Laura at Midwest Rabbit she assured me that she could make this all happen in order to give Bronwyn a good home. My brother-in-law was telling me about meeting Alohi, and was telling me how he got his pic taken, and seemed a little surprised by all of the fuss. He asked me in the beginning of all of this why I couldn't just go to the pet store, and my answer was there are plenty of rescue bunnies out there that need good homes! I want to thank you all SOOO much for making this happen, she's a sweet and beautiful girl that I am so happy to be giving her the home she deserves. I will keep you all updated on her settling in here. Bless you all and your buns!!! :bunnyhug:
Hi there! It's Laura from Midwest and I would also like to piggy back on BronwynsMom's thank you note to everyone that made this possible and everyone that said a little prayer that Bronwyn would get to her final forever home in one piece!!!

Thank you all so very, very much for your hard work and efforts. Bronwyn isa very special bunny girl and I am so relieved to hear that she made it safe and sound and that everyone involved was also safely returned to their homes and families.

Can't wait to see pictures and I hope someday soon I will be able to repay the transport favor to any of you who were involved or wanted to be involved!

Have a great week!

LilBitsMom

This was a wonderful story with such a happy ending. Everyone getting involved to help with this cute bunny makes me so proud to be a bunny owner. I wish I could've helped with a leg and met this little girl.

Welcome Bronwyn's mom!

Latest posts

Back