Resolved: Standard rex mix trio- Sheboygan WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I wonder what happened to the other gray girl! Maybe the called Boz, she's been gone for the weekend. Boz did call me and let me know when they had to put the black bunner down. Poor girl had a lot of stuff going on and they couldn't do anything for her. They didn't say anything about the gray girl.

I'll have to go in tomorrow. I haven't groomed Cheddar for a while anyway. She must be a mess.

:cry1:

It is a crying shame. But if I remember correctly someone did say that they did have health problems when they were placed at the shelter. I guess that is part of the reason why they were given up besides the having a baby reason (excuse).

At least the three can rest at the Bridge, free of pain or fear. They are all together again. Even if it's not the way we wanted them to be, they're still together. :rainbow:

I had emailed a handful of sanctuary moms. Yet we understand when our time allotments and quality care (for playtime, one-on-one) are at maximum capacity in addition to having the funds in our pocketbook to care for extra special needs' buns.

:hearts Dear Lucy, Emma, and Freddy; in the time you felt Boz and naturestee's love and caring strokes, I hope your life was enriched by the human companionship and their efforts to help you. May you rest in peace.

awwww man I wish I had more room, I would take all 3 in a heartbeat. They are adorable! I have a soft spot for animals that are Handicapped. I want to open my own rescue just for them.

Latest posts

Back