Resolved: Standard rex mix trio- Sheboygan WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I don't know if it helps, but I have confirmed that I could take these three in for a night or two until someone can come to pick them up for their trip (if my location is good for pick up). So, yeah. It would break up the trip a little and allow a little more wiggle room for driving days.

why on earth did someone not call us, immediately.
I am the owner of No Splitting Hares Rabbit Rescue in algonquin, IL - we will gladly take the trio !
will need a little help getting them to ILL, as with 7 kids and 3 being foster kids for DCFS I can't cross state lines.
contacted my hollistic vet Dr Rykoff in Barrington hills, and first laser treatment on back legs and accupuncture on for paid management.
* LETS DO IT THIS WEEK OR BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND *
Lisa

I tend to agree with TreasuredFriends.... A stable home environment with lot's of exercise room would be best for this trio. That is what they are used to, and need at this time. No more cage settings for these guys....

myheart

Yeah--Boz, Naturestee, have you heard of anyone able to reach anyone with a sanctuary/home/out of cage living situation for these three? I put out feelers to my local contact as well, perhaps she has contacted WI HRS or others? I'm hoping there's a nice linoleum-floored room that can be lined with vet bed somewhere for this trio, so they can have plenty of space and clean comfy living...

Honestly I've been avoiding this thread a bit. No offense Gbread, but I'm not comfortable releasing these girls to anyone unless they can get a huge amount of space and personal attention. Anything less, and I don't think the trauma of the trip would be worth it. I think a long car ride would be very uncomfortable for them.

Having said that, there is a reason Lucy is no longer listed. She was always the most fragile one. Last Thursday morning she was found collapsed, unable to get up, quickly declining and in pain. The shelter workers did an emergency euthanasia out of kindness. I'm sad about this but not surprised. Boz and I are giving extra attention to the surviving girls.

Binky free little girl, now that you can binky. :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back