RESOLVED: please send your good thoughts our way for flying Monroe home tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Shiloh!!! I've missed all of this, I can't believe it. I am at mom's house in Florida and have been having major internet issues. :( I am sooooooo happy to know that Monroe made it all the way home nice and safe. Now he can snuggle with you. :bunnydance:

How are Rory and Tallulah doing:inlove:? I am beyond happy for you. Can't wait to see more great pics of the cutie patootie.

Yay! I'm so glad you guys made it home safe! It sounds silly but I really worry about people driving places lol... every time Steve drives somewhere, I make him text to let me know he's got there, and if he goes to work and I haven't heard from him by late morning,I get worried!

I really hope that Mylo settles in well, and I bet you're so excited to get Tallulah back!!

What happened when Rory sniffed Mylo through the cage? Did he seem mad/happy etc?

Looking forward to hearing so much more about him in your new blog! :D

xx

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Thankfully, in Seattle he won't be getting off the plane (it's just a quick stop to re-fuel and let passengers on and off) so Emily won't be able to steal him!

Well you see, I probably wouldn't of made it in time to sneak onto the plane and steal him anyhow, since I was at a rabbit show all day. :plol.

Emily

I finally got all those videos uploaded! It took about 4 hours of non-stop uploading :shock: Only 5 of the 6 could be uploaded, one was too long for Photobucket. Sad too because it's the cutest and shows him playing with his toys. In any case, here are the other videos:

At Paul's parents house in the bathroom Saturday night waiting for him to come out of his carrier, you can see that he's pretty nervous but not terrified:

Playtime the next day! These were before I removed the base of the carrier. You can tell he's still scared, but not as scared as before. Paul's mom didn't believe me that he was nervous and thought he was acting fine. She has a really loud voice and scared him sometimes :(

This morning in his temporary pen in the kitchen, you can see that he's much less nervous:

A couple more pictures!

Paul and Mylo at the airport:

Mylo007.jpg

Mylo and I on Sunday:

Mylo042.jpg

strapped into the car for the drive home:

Mylo049.jpg

Mylo051.jpg

Holding on for dear life on the sometimes bumpy ride home:

Mylo057.jpg

Temporary pen in kitchen:

Mylo061.jpg

Mylo062.jpg

Mylo063.jpg

Rory greeting us when we got home (notice the hay explosion and redecorating I mentioned earlier) "Hi Mommy let me oouuuuut!":

Mylo059.jpg

Vet Bed:

Mylo043.jpg

Mylo044.jpg

Mylo is doing SO well today! I think he's barely nervous around me anymore! When I go to his pen, he comes over to say hello and stands on his back legs to get closer and let me kiss his nose. He likes being petted too. He's still spooked by loud noises (like when Paul accidentally dropped the metal dough hook from our mixer right next to his cage, but ANYONE would be afraid of that!), but is settling in amazingly well. He's such a little trooper! Also, I scheduled his neuter for May 5th. I'm not sure if it's because he hasn't been fixed yet or just because he's a boy, but when he pees, he tends to sort of spray sometimes. When he was in the bath tub, I noticed pee up the sides of the tub! This afternoon, the sound of him peeing caught my attention and I looked over and he'd peed a good foot behind him! Such talent! :biggrin2: Looks like we might need to get him a high backed litter box.

The Rory and Mylo meeting didn't go so well. I sat on the kitchen floor with Rory on my lap and let him sniff Mylo through the NIC panels. Rory got really upset, he looked scared and was alternating between wanting to run away and lunging to bite Mylo (which I didn't let happen of course). I let them sniff for about 15 seconds, then Rory started grinding his teeth and didn't stop until after I'd taken him back into the living room and gave him some treats! Poor boy, I wonder why he was so upset? I mean, he looked flat out scared and was wearing his "very worried" expression. Mylo didn't seem phased, but this morning when Rory was hopping around the living room, Mylo was thumping at him until I went into the kitchen to pet him. Rory spent about half an hour sitting on the very edge of the living room carpet giving Mylo the death stare, you could practically hear the Western gunfight music. Rory hates the linoleum with a passion so I wasn't worried he'd cross the Lake of Fire that is the kitchen floor to get to Mylo. I guess he doesn't want a baby brother! Hopefully Tallulah will feel differently :biggrin2: We're going to go pick her up from our friends' house in about half an hour, Paul just got home! I can't wait to see her and I think she'll be happy to come home.

I love my bunnies, they are the best!

Such a pretty bunny! :hearts I love how he's all "OUTTA MY WAY!" with the toys :)

He looks so calm too...he sat there and let you pet him! :shock: I get one, maybe two pets outta Billy and then he gets all "I'm the boss...and if I have to sit on your back to let you know I WILL." :p

LMAO! @ Rory! I can just picture him ripping everything in his cage "Danged that Mama! she left me here all alone for too long! I'll show her!"

Thanks for the info on the vetbed. I think I might get some.... because, Bo pees in one box and poos in another most of the time. When he does poo in the same box as he pees, he keeps it very neat in the other corner.

This morning he had his blankie pulled down there (he tried to cover up Clover yesterday when I had her next to him in her cage LOL) and peed and pood but there wasn't a drop of pee on it.......

Shiloh, congratulations on your Beautiful new baby. That is one BEAUTIFUL Bunny.

He looks like he's settling in very nicely. Boy do you have a Good Looking Bunny Family". It's a darn good thing you live so far away from me or I would end up with 9 Bunnies because I would have to Bunny Nap all 3 of yours.

This has got to be one of the cutest pictures I've seen. Just look at that kissable nose. :heartbeat:

Mylo063.jpg

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back