RESOLVED: please send your good thoughts our way for flying Monroe home tomorrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We arrived at Paul's parents' house in Eagle River about half an hour ago! The drive was BEAUTIFUL, and not even 1 patch of ice. We made good time, too! Leaving Rory and Tallulah was hard, but they'll be okay.

Paul's dad just called the airline and Monroe's flight out of Seattle hasn't taken off yet, but it's arrival time in Anchorage has been delayed until 11:41 pm, 4 hours from now.

I'd write more, but I'm typing on the tiniest keyboard ever. I'll be on my lappy later tonight once I have the bun, and I'll have PICTURES!

Thanks again for all the good thoughts and please keep them coming! It's so touching to know so many people are thinking of us :D

I'm going to have to stay up late! I cannot wait until he gets there and you have him in your arms and he's ok.. This is turning into a little "Novela" thriller - lol.. To bad a GPS unit couldn't have been put on him so that we could all watch his little red beeping dot as he travels...

We're leaving for the airport in a couple minutes! I've got my camera and water for the bunny :pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::highfive::dancingorig::bunnybutt::headflick:

YAYYY!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!! :D

OH WONDERFUL!! I'm so happy he's with you guys now!! :D

I'm so happy for you guys...:hug:

OMG! I am so happy! I feel like I woke up just in time to see he's there!

Sounds like he did great! I would have been crying my eyes out!

What do Paul's parents think of all this? My inlaws would think I was completely nuts. My mom would be helping me get him!

Introducing...

[align=center][/align]Mylo Ashton Barney Monroe

[align=center][/align]One very distinguished fellow with four names in honor of Ms Binky's Ashton, Mouse_chalk's Barney, and of course the famous Marilyn Monroe! You may address him as Mylo Monroe :biggrin2:

old016.jpg

old007.jpg

old019.jpg

I am in looove and you can tell he has an awesome personality just from the pictures!

Oh great, another layover...... :expressionless
old016.jpg

WAIT....... Are you my new Mama?

old007.jpg

Can you please direct me to the litterbox? I've had a really long flight and I hate the airline's bathrooms!
old019.jpg
He's so cute! i'm so jealous!

Peftect! Is it me or should Bo do captions for all of our pictures? I am so glad he is home safe. Give him my love.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh great, another layover...... :expressionless
old016.jpg

WAIT....... Are you my new Mama?

old007.jpg

Can you please direct me to the litterbox? I've had a really long flight and I hate the airline's bathrooms!
old019.jpg
He's so cute! i'm so jealous!

What a DOLL!! I'm so glad the flight went well and everything that went with it. :)

Yes he made it home are yall headed home today.

He is so cute :inlove:I am glad he seem to be doing well

*Hugs Shiloh*

Congrats on him being home, he is too adorable. Thank you againfor using Ashton's name like that, it made me smile. This bun is way too adorable! I love "Mylo and Shiloh" Hihi :p

old019.jpg

He has such the most perfect lil nose and mouth! :biggrin2:

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad he's arrived!!! :yahoo:And oh my gosh how cute is he?!! I just love him!!

And I can't believe you named him after Barney as well... that bought a little tear to my eye! :hug:The name Mylo really suits him, it sounds cheeky, which is just how he looks lol! He looks like the kind of bunny who will be into and on anything and everything!! :nod

Your post just before the pics was blank too... I'm assuming it said that he was ok though lol!:?

Yaaaaayyyyyyy again.... I'm so happy for you guys! And hugs to Jesse too, for getting him to the airport and everything!

Jen xx

Woohoo! Monroe is home safe and sound!

Sorry, I didn't see your post about any tips about after he arrived, but it seems he has made it just fine. It was a couple of days after Pernod arrived that her ear problems started, but Shadow hasn't been bothered at all. They were both pretty tired though, and I guess Monroe must be too!

Congrats, everyone, on a safe homecoming!

Jan

Wow is it possible he's gotten cuter as he's grown? I love his face- he has the more round dutch face like my boy Max. Hes just gorgeous!

Im so happy this all worked out. Cant wait to hear how he's settling in.

OH MY GOSH!!! What a hunky bun!!! I'm so happy he's with you! And those pictures are so darling!

I have to admit, it occurred to me just last night...I'm finally gonna have a dutchie!! And one of JESSE's!! Seeing him got me so excited!!!

So wonderful to see him!

What size carrier is that, btw?

Rosie, the carrier is an intermediate Pet Taxi carrier. I got it from Amazon for $30 with free shipping. Do you want the link? It's the "fashion" gray and pomegranate carrier. Just a warning, the size of the carrier brought him over the 9 pound weight limit, so it cost an extra $50 to fly him. I think the money was well spent though because Mylo seemed to enjoy the extra space.

Pennie, Paul's parents think I'm pretty crazy! :biggrin2: But his mom just spent the last half hour sitting by the bath tub feeding him hay and handing him toys, so I think he's winning them over some! My mom loves bunnies and is excited about the new addition.

Sophie and Jen, Mylo is proud to sport the names of your bunny boys :dude: Jen, should I PM you the post I made about his arrival? How odd that it didn't show up!

I'm glad that so many people care about Mylo Monroe and his journey, this is such a loving forum. I like reading all the kind comments about him. Thanks, everyone!

Mylo Monroe is settling in pretty well! I ended up putting the whole carrier in the bath tub overnight since he didn't want to come out and I wasn't going to force him. I put a water bowl in with him in case he didn't come out to explore the tub and find the other bowl. This morning, he still hadn't come out, so I removed the lid of the carrier. That seemed to do it for him! He's been bouncing around the tub, in and out of the carrier. He's been eating, pooping and peeing and takes pellets and hay from us. I gave him some toys and he's playing with all of them! I can hear him tossing around his little ball and he really likes the wicker ball. I got some more pictures and video of him playing. He's clearly still a bit nervous, but has been letting me pet him lightly and doesn't run away. I figure he isn't TOO scared if he's taking food from us and playing!

He's such a sweet boy and his fur is so soft... I can't wait until we're home and he's settled into our happy little bunny family

:love:

Latest posts

Back