RESOLVED: Flemmie girl Colorado Springs, Co

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, I know it's been a while, but our computer has been down and out for a while and for some reason the on post library blocks all forums...:?

Aurora ended up being adopted by the woman that lives basically up the road. Her boy bun and Aurora are doing well with bonding, and she sends me updates frequently.

I think that a part of me left when Aurora did. I don't think I will ever be able to own a bunny again.:bigtears:

I want to thank all of you from the absolute bottom of my heart that tried to help me when I was in such desperate times. You are all a great community and great friends.

You should try the CO-HRS! (Colorado House Rabbit Society) I realize that they are full of bunnies for adoption that they rescue on an emergency basis (i.e. about to be PD) but if you explain your situation may make an exception. Be worth a try anyhow. Wouldn't have to stress her out by shipping her, and she'd be very well cared for until they match her up with a furever home. Also go on bunspace.com and post her story under the Bunnies In Need group (BIN).

Oh, BooLette, I'm so sorry you had to give Aurora up. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to give up one of my bunnies. I'm glad she has a nice second home and that you get updates though. Have you been able to visit her at all?

Once you live somewhere where you know you can have a rabbit long term, I think you should try again. It's so hard to lose a bunny for any reason, but there are a lot of special bunnies out there.

I was able to see her a couple of times. The one was right after she was spayed, so she was kind of down and out, but she is getting along nicely. She LOVES the male lop bunny that the woman already had. His name is Finn.

I'm really impressed with how knowledgable she is and how much effort she puts into them.
I don't know if I ever will own a bunny again. At least not until I own my house, and am not renting. Landlords have proven to be fickle.
Thanks so much though, it does my heart good to know I did the right thing. The thought crossed my mind more than once to just hide her in the car while they inspected the house.:tears2:

Latest posts

Back