RESCUE: WI (Resolved!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Pipp, pop boxes are definitely a dwarf thing. I gave some tomy bonded pair thinking Zoey could play in them.... Mocha got his frontend stuck.
I really wish Pipp hadn't eaten the camera cable! :(

The trick seems to be the second entrance, they reallylikethat, soI made a littleonethat littleZeke can zip through prettyeasily, butit's too small for the other buns -- althoughwatching them trying to squeeze through has beenhilarious!Wildfire managed it, but it must havebeen uncomfortable, she hasn't tried it again!PoorBaxter can barely gethis head through, but hetried!

(I'll have to update Pipp's thread or maybeDawn's before I get back to work).

Will still be watching for Oberon stories! (He's such a lucky bunny!!)

sas

Zoey prefers ones that are only open at one end to be honest, she likes to make her own exit. ;)

But seriously, you know how funny it is to watch a rabbit attempting tohop on only his back feet with a box stuck on his head? Of all thetimes to not have my camera.

Darry has to make her own exit too, and I thinkRadar. And FTR, Darry's the only one who ever consideredtheir hutch/pen/cage their home, the others think it's jail.

Curious to see how much Oberon weighs and how big he looks.That's what made be think of the whole thing -- imagining Oberon in thebox (obviously there as a chew toy)in the pic!

And soon we'll have wrist band camera -- lift and click! Especially handy in the quick-as-a-bunny world. ;)

sas

Oberon will be loving the pen you built for him! Looks fabulous, naturestee.

It is so awesome to hear his transformation from shelter withdrawal tobeing in your kitchen angieluv. Both of you are givin' himthe space and exercise and love he so desperatelyneeds. I'll be anxious to hear more when timepermits. Head strokes and gentle kisses toOberon. Julie

Ohh Oberon should be with Angela now! :)

ahh now we just have to wait for pictures

Maureen..you deserve that well earned break,you have done so much forthose bunnies that you are such an angel..but sometimes even angelsneed a break ;)

Oberon sure is one lucky guy :)

Big hugs for all you do Maureen :hug:

cheryl

LOL Cheryl! We're on a different timeschedule than you.;) I leave in about 3 hours, then it's a 3hour drive to meet Maureen. I should be back around 4 pm (forme).

Soooooooo excited! :bunnydance:

Angela has him as I am already home. She didalmost the whole drive. She is as sweet and nice in person as on RO.Oberon was extremely frightened being in the carrier so she didn't meethim at his best. He was on a bed of hay huddled in the back. I wouldhave felt bad about saying goodbye...however he is going to a muchnicer set-up than I have here.Angela got to meet Jim who washis crabby self and I didn't get to spend much time there as he wantedto leave right away. Anyway I hope that she gets home OK and she willpost but not take pictures until tomorrow as she doesn't want to scarehim with a flash. Lets hope it works out ILOVE YOU OBERON:heart::missyou Thank youANGELA AND JULIE

I'm hooooommmmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Oberon is doing well. He's veryscared of the car while it's moving. It always amazes me athow small a rabbit can squish down when he's scared. Butwe've only been home for five minutes and he's started to explore hispen already. He's spooked when we move, but hey it's been ascary day. He is very pretty though. He looks likehe's about the same size as Tank was, so maybe around 9 lbs?

Maureen, by the time I was done with my lunch Oberon had calmed down alot. I think he was drinking from the water bottle when Iwent back to the car and he had pushed all his hay around. Soat least he got a break in there.

Anyway, I'm off to take a nap. Long drives make mesleepy. Pics in the morning when he has a chance to settle in!

:bed:

Ohh Oberon sure is one lucky bunny!

Thanks to you two guys,Maureen and Angela :D

You both have given this bunny a new start in life

Hehe,you guys rock..this bunny world!

Angels in disguise :hug:

cheryl

Hehe,yeah i realize that,but it was late atnight here,so i thought it might have been your day time or something,ithink i just got a little over excited for you Angela ;)

cheryl

I'm glad he's home now ..it won't take him longto get comfy. He was terrified of the carmoving.SO.......................we rock the bunny world ..WOWTHANKS!!!

You guys DO rock the bunny world!!What would buns do without you? It makes me so happy to knowthat you care so much for these creatures as I do.

This was just a miracle for this sweet guy with a new start to see what the good life is like.

Oberon will never know just how lucky he was when two very special people stepped into his life ;)

you guys are just so wonderful :)

cheryl

Update: He's settling in prettywell. There are poops everywhere and he ate the veggies I putin. I got him to eat some parsley and cilantro out of myhand, although he was a little unsure at first. And then hebinkied away into the litterbox!

:jumpingbunny:

He's using the litterbox, but there's some poopscattered around the pen too. Not surprising considering howscared he was in the car, and for several hours.

I was just petting him. He's a sweetie! And when Istopped he pushed his head forward to get petted some more.:D

I think that he really likes you ...I hope theother bunsin the house like him. .......can you believe thatthis is the rabbit that had tohave a towel thrown overhimtoget him out of his cage (by thestaff not me) at the shelter? What a bunch of idiots !

Latest posts

Back