RESCUE: WI (Resolved!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad he's getting adopted by someone....Ijust adore him and tried my hardest to talk Art into letting me havehim. He probably would have relented if I'd asked again on Christmasmorning.

Peg

Julie here of Soulmate RabbitRescue. I can't thank you guys enough for tempfostering Oberon and getting him out of the shelter. It'sinspiration to peruse the fan mail Oberon/Abercrombie has alreadycollected! With numerous foster-minded errandsgetting done today, and rescue efforts on our agenda whenever/whereverwe can possibly help, Mr. Lord of the Fairies WILL truly experienceLove for the Christmas season.Naturestee: I'll be scouting for prospective foster homes inthe network should yoursweetheartsnot fall in lovewith himor think he's the right forevergentleman. SRR has been able to help save severalfrom death-row status in the past few months. Thenetwork of rescue parents is building, even if a short-term stay isinitially planned. ... All of ours sendlove, be back as time allows...

:DJulie...You are the one we need tothank ;if Angela had not been so quickly incorporated into your rescuehe would not have been allowed to go. I have never had such a quick andcaring response from any rescue I have attempted to contact. Thank youso much for everything you do for rabbits and especially what you havedone for Oberon(Abercrombie), Angela and me (maureen)..whocould not stand by while a great rabbit was being so misunderstood byour shelter. I hope that you stick aroung RO as we a great bunch ofrabbit lovers... Maureen

I just have to say thank you Julie, this guy hasreally caught my eye and I'm so glad you could help one of our membersstep in and save this boy. I think you all deserve a hand for what youare doing for these bunnies.

naturestee did not tell all of you that theshelter almost wouldn't hand him over..were going to puthimin in a classroom of 5th graders (can you believe that).We had a suspense filled 48 hrs. and the result of all ofitis that when I picked up Oberon I also told everyone that Iwould not be coming back for several months. I need a break from thatplace as I cannot make any decisions even if they are based onknowledge. Anyway Oberon is doing fine, kind of quietand Ican't see anything problematic about him . Angela gets him Sat. andthen the pictures can begin

Oberon/Abercrombie is all sprawled out on thefloor in a pile of hay just "chillin." It has taken him about half aday to relax here. This bunny has great potential . He will be meetingAngela on Sat. at 1pm and is all excited about it.:D:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

Psst. Oberon. Want a peek at your new pen?

4i4uyv4.jpg

It's about 4x5 grids, so 56" x 70." :D

See you tomorrow! :jumpforjoy:

Hey, veryroomie!

I've got my three temps in a pen in the living room, they were allfreaked out when they got here, right up until I grabbed a couple ofbig boxes, and cuta couple of holes in them fortwohidey box set ups.They relaxedimmediately! It's not that they used them, they just reallyliked the idea they were there. Especially the one with thetwo little entrances. (The other one just has three sides andthe roofintact).

I think I first got that idea from you! Wasn't it you guyswhobuilt an awesome fort from pop canboxes? The pop can boxes are obviouslyadwarfish thing, but amazingly inventive!

Looking forward to a blow-by-blow!

sas :)

That pen looks awesome! He's going to be so happy. I cannot wait for pictures.

Pipp, pop boxes are definitely a dwarf thing. I gave some to my bondedpair thinking Zoey could play in them.... Mocha got his front endstuck.:laugh:

Yup, we had the pop box maze and other box fortsand such using them. I'll be leaving Oberon's carrier in thepen too, because it's the only thing that will be familiar to him andhe can hide in it.

My Mocha is the same way as Dawn's rabbits- she needs severalboxes/hiding places before she feels comfortable. But thenshe's usually not in them, she just needs them there in case ofemergency or something.

Less than a day to wait!

We're getting all set for the big trip. Oberonis not noise shy( normal household noise)anymore and is nothiding. He is lying along the side of the pen all sprawled out and letJim pet him. He isn't freaky or spazzy at all like he was at theshelter. I can't wait to meet Angela !!!! See you tomorrowAngela!!!!:elephant:

Latest posts

Back