REHOME: Memphis, Tennessee - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, yes, Snuggy knows. Snuggy knowseverything. I've never seen so much bunny butt in such ashort time!:disgust:

They're not allowed in Penny's room. I don't want to take any chances with Baby having been sick.

Depending on how Baby does in the future, they may be introduced at some point.

He's here!!!!!!!!! Your husband just pulled offLaura. He was so nice. The bunny is adorable! Miss Vega doesn't quiteknow what to think just yet.

Jake (my BF) and I were talking about Winston's name. I love the name,but Jake isn't big on human names for pets. So after lots of nametossing around, Winston's new name is

Sir Didymus!

5 points to whoever can tell me what the name is from, LOL! I'll take apic later when he's settled in. Thanks so much Laura, you rock!

Way cool. Like the name. Vega is a human name...:D

jenfur427 wrote:
He's here!!!!!!!!! Your husband just pulled off Laura. He was sonice. The bunny is adorable! Miss Vega doesn't quite know what to thinkjust yet.

Jake (my BF) and I were talking about Winston's name. I love the name,but Jake isn't big on human names for pets. So after lots of nametossing around, Winston's new name is

Sir Didymus!

5 points to whoever can tell me what the name is from, LOL! I'll take apic later when he's settled in. Thanks so much Laura, you rock!

Yeah, Jade, I tried that logic on my BF, butwhatever. I took some quick shots of him, should I make a post in theforum, start a new blog, or continue Vega's blog? If it's the last one,maybe we can change the title to something with both their names.

Latest posts

Back