REHOME: Memphis, Tennessee - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe if someone is coming through here on theirway to the Ohio show next weekend, they could bring her withthem? Pumpkinwhiskersmom, how far are you from there?

Here's what the owner had to say about Penelope:

Penelope is so beautiful and she has such amazing manners andpersonality that I feel like she would be the one that everyone wouldjust die over if they had the chance to sit the two of them down.Winston's half black/half white face and those blue eyes are so intenseand beautiful that he's an immediate attention-getter. Penelope is moresubtle.. sweet, patient, eager to please and full of personality. Ireally hope that someone falls in love with her as much as we have. Shedeserves the world.

I have a close friend who lives in PA and will be at the show in Ohio...but I don't know where she is in relation to you..

Peg

If I can get her to Turbotville (no guarantee mind you) - could you pick her up from there - it is about 66 miles from you.

Peg

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
I'm in lovewith Penelope! What a sweetie.:inlove: I wish therewas a way to get her to PA!

I haven't asked Lisa yet if she'll bring therabbit....I'm waiting to make sure that she is really wanted and thatsomeone can meet Lisa - then I'll ask.

I'm on my way to bed (sleeping days while Art works mids) - so I'll check in on this thread later this afternoon....

Peg

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Peg, you're an :angel:.

I've got to talk to my hubbie about anotherbunny....but I'm hoping that he's willing. I'll let everyoneknow ASAP....he won't be home till later this evening. I'msmack dab in the middle of PA....about 8 miles from Penn StateUniversity.

How do you think she'll do with never having seen us before?Is that bad to do? With our other two bunnies, we "met" andvisited a couple of times before they came to their foreverhome.

Let me know what y'all think....keeping my fingers crossed!

You would probably want to talk to the owner a little to see how her personality is and if it would be a match.

I cant remember, are your other two bonded? Do you have room foranother large NIC pen? Looks like she comes with that awesome cage!

That would be great if you could take her!

Our other two aren't bonded, since Miss Pumpkinis a solitary bun! We are hopefully getting rid of ouralbatross of a piano....I should know after Tuesday. My son,who we call the Bunny Whisperer, is willing to give up his computerdesk so that we can put his bun, Whiskers, in his room in order to haveroom for Penelope. My hubbie is thinking about it, which ishow he always makes decisions. I'm a snap-judgement kind ofperson, and he's much more methodical. It's a greatmatch! Anyway, that's where we are right now.

Any ideas on how we could get in touch with the owner if my DH says it's a go?

Have a good weekend. I'll be back on Sunday....I work all day tomorrow.....

The problem for me is - if I'm going to betransporting anyone to Ohio - I really need to know by Monday so I canorder a carrier if I need one...and make arrangements w/ Lisa - if Ican get her to help.

The thing is ... anytime we bring an "unknown" rabbit into our vehicleswith our herd - we risk exposing them to something....so I'm sort ofasking a big favor of Lisa 'cause she's going to have her new rabbitswith her..(we also risk exposing the rescue rabbits to anything theshow rabbits might have picked up from the show).

Peg

Haley wrote:
Laura, when are they comingto you? It may just be Laura you have to be in touch with if theyrecoming soon...

Winston is going to one of two homes - and Penelope may have a home as we're awaiting final word..

Peg

Weetwoo_89 wrote:
So have both these beautiful rabbits found somewhere to go?

RaE

Morgan says Penny is lovely and he wants to make her is lady friend since he dislikes Madilyn ;).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Winston found about five homes! heehee - everyone wants him! He's not in his permanent home yet,but will be soon. The owner is still trying to decide whowould be best for him.

LOL I don't doubt it, he's gorgeous, if I wascloser I would've taken him in a heartbeat. Although Penelopeis beautiful too, I have my heart set on a Lionhead or LionLop rightnow. (Actually no more bunnies for me right now, but you knownever lol)

Latest posts

Back