REHOME: Memphis, Tennessee - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crystalballl wrote:
You know what I think?! LOL I think Soooska'sDaisy Mae would make a wondeful girlfriend for Winston. Youshould ship him on up here :) LOL
Yes, Susan and I have been talking about that all week!

They would make the prettiest couple EVER!!!

Drumroll please....

Winston's new mom is.................................

jenfur427!

:colors: :bunnydance: :elephant:

Winston may get to go to his new home as early as Wednesday!

We are hoping Miss Vega falls for this little guy. I know anice girl like Vega could bring him out of his shell and make him ahappy boy.

Jen has promised to keep us supplied with lots of pics! :)

Jen,

I'm so very glad you're able to get him. For those who may not remember- Jen posted that very morning when this thread was started - that shewas interested in him.

I was also interested in him - BUT - I felt like he would have so muchmore love and attention with Jen since he would be one of two bunniesand not one of many bunnies.

I cried when I saw his videos - he's just a sweetie and gonna be so wonderful. But I'm so happy for this guy.

Now we gotta find someone cute like this for Daisy Mae!

Peg

Winston is on his way to Jen!

My husband left a little while ago. Winston is riding upfront in the passenger seat so Kevin can talk to him. :)

I miss him already. :( Only four days and I gotattached. Truth be told, I was hooked the first time I sawhis picture! He's a little heart breaker.

Jen, I know you'll take great care of him. We need LOTS of pics once he's settled in.

Laura

I do believe Miss Penelope Grace is staying right here with me. :)

(I added the "Grace" last night)

We all just love her. When my husband started letting her outto play, I knew she was in! He gets her out, even when I'mnot home.

:happyday:

Thats awesome! Im sure her previous owner is so happy things worked out so well!

And I love Penelope Grace, thats beatiful!

Now to update your blog with some pics when you get a chance!:waiting:

Haley wrote:
And I love Penelope Grace, thats beautiful!
We were talking about how graceful she is last night. I'dlike to call her Grace as her first name, but Kevin said she's "Penny"and we can't change it now, so I just gave her a middle name!

Latest posts

Back