Real Men Love Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture of my brother and Minnie!

May10th09017.jpg

WhyMista wrote:
Lol this thread is funny.

I'm a guy with bunnies and although it was originally my roommates idea to get them now I'm the one on two forums and doing tons of research etc about them.

Here is one of me with our two and the bale of hay I bought them yesterday.
n508937139_1715482_5885208.jpg
Arent you the guy with all the funny posts on sportbikes.net??? :p

Hazel-Mom wrote:
It was taken during World War 2, and judging from the uniforms, the men were probably in the SS, they were definately Nazi officers. ...
Judging from all that, I don't think the rabbits were kept as pets (they did test chemical warfare weapons on animals, as well as people
I did a little research and found that picture. It appears that picture was taken in Dachau camp, so those are SS.

It seems that the SS had a program of breeding Angoras in concentration camps to be used for fur for the Luftwaffe. There's an interesting web page about the project, and the photo album from which the photo was taken. Apparently, Himmler was in favor of treating rabbits with consideration - but not the human beings with which they shared the camps. Chilling.

desibaba wrote:
WhyMista wrote:
Lol this thread is funny.

I'm a guy with bunnies and although it was originally my roommates idea to get them now I'm the one on two forums and doing tons of research etc about them.

Here is one of me with our two and the bale of hay I bought them yesterday.
n508937139_1715482_5885208.jpg
Arent you the guy with all the funny posts on sportbikes.net??? :p
Oh of course not never!

I'm not funny nor do I own wabbitz:D

I already posted this in the yearbook thread, but I suppose it belongs here, too.

Here's Scone MacBunny and me, a bunny and his Dad...
SconeMFB_2757.jpg

Saudade wrote:
So ladies, do you like a man with muscles, yep it's all me... Okay no it's actually a rabbit on my arm but I swear it's all muscles!
imgp0424-copy.jpg
Aha , I found lucy ! She's adorable. :DOh, and so are you and your.. 'muscles' :twitch:

Latest posts

Back