Real Men Love Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to the forums, but I embrace my guy-ness AND love my new bunny :)

j2japbw0.jpg

How to get my bunny to motivate the boyfriend, who's been on the couch for the last 5 hours playing playstation...

Hey I thought you said you'd stop playing playstation and take my mumout for dinnerafter your last round of mortal komat?...

2622vc5.jpg

Well, you leave me with no choice now! STOP PLAYING PLAYSTATION!

25i566t.jpg

i58zo7.jpg

Neck nibbles!!!!!!

Patti, Star is a gorgeous bunny!

I'd forgotten all about this thread. I got these 2 pictures of Steve and Dotty on my phone the other day- I love how they sort of mimick each other's facial expressions in the first one!

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

:)

I'm new here! Here's a pic of my boyfriend and the baby bunny I'm about to get :D Michael actually kind of looks like a creeper, but oh well. He's the one who got me started with bunnies! He had a dutch rabbit for about 7 years, and he died in January :( So me and Michael have picked out two baby holland lops!
SDC14634.jpg

nochoramet wrote:
I'm new here! Here's a pic of my boyfriend and the baby bunny I'm about to get :D Michael actually kind of looks like a creeper, but oh well. He's the one who got me started with bunnies! He had a dutch rabbit for about 7 years, and he died in January :( So me and Michael have picked out two baby holland lops!
SDC14634.jpg
Aaaaw, cute! Both the baby bun and the boyfriend :D

00c4bf89.jpg

Hubby getting a kiss from his girly. Yet he hate them when his friend come around. wait tell they see this hanging on the wall.

Back