Real Men Love Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture023-1.jpg

2 days after storm came home. Aww daddys in love and he said he would not be LOL

Kelly, I swear, you are so lucky that Will loves bunnies just like you do! Especially since he brought Sammi home by himself! :p

I found this picture on the internet, but thought it was equally cute:

11ax5bb.jpg

I think it was taken in Germany? But it's dated in 1943 (I didn't know we had cameras back then! haha!)

Emily

Chad&Lennard.jpg

Dr. Given, my soon to be veterinarian and Lennard. :D

I believe the Nashville Bunny Rescue has a calender out called "Men With Buns" but I can't remember. I can't find it on their website. :?

I'm sorry Emily, but your picture makes me sad, rather than thinking it's cute.
It was taken during World War 2, and judging from the uniforms, the men were probably in the SS, they were definately Nazi officers.
Please look up what went on in the concentration camps in Germany during that time.
Judging from all that, I don't think the rabbits were kept as pets (they did test chemical warfare weapons on animals, as well as people).

PS. I'm not judging you for putting up the picture, I realize you may not have known. I just wanted to point out how it made me feel. Some of my own family members suffered through that war in Europe.

Real men also pose like myspace teenagers! Though I can be excused cuz I'm 18, therefore still a teenager... and lucy is in her teenage years....
imgp0422-copy.jpg

Hazel-Mom wrote:
I'm sorry Emily, but your picture makes me sad, rather than thinking it's cute.
It was taken during World War 2, and judging from the uniforms, the men were probably in the SS, they were definately Nazi officers.
Please look up what went on in the concentration camps in Germany during that time.
Judging from all that, I don't think the rabbits were kept as pets (they did test chemical warfare weapons on animals, as well as people).

PS. I'm not judging you for putting up the picture, I realize you may not have known. I just wanted to point out how it made me feel. Some of my own family members suffered through that war in Europe.

I do know what the rabbits were used for and that they were not kept as pets. Maybe you didn't realize that the men in the picture were looking at the bunnies and cuddling them? I know what happened in concentration camps...Sheesh I'll have it deleted. Also, it's not my picture ;) I found it on the internet..... ;)
Emily

So ladies, do you like a man with muscles, yep it's all me... Okay no it's actually a rabbit on my arm but I swear it's all muscles!
imgp0424-copy.jpg

Lol this thread is funny.

I'm a guy with bunnies and although it was originally my roommates idea to get them now I'm the one on two forums and doing tons of research etc about them.

Here is one of me with our two and the bale of hay I bought them yesterday.
n508937139_1715482_5885208.jpg

Whoah! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Will Smith?
Men with rabbits unite!

Oh and also the way you're holding them buns looks like you're about to eat them as a big fluffy bunny burger!

Haha no but thank you very much.

I think I'd rather have the hay than the bunnies :D

I need to take some more. Those two guys are and handful. Rayu the white and brown one is like a mischevious two year old and Leto the black dwarf is like a ninja lol

Latest posts

Back