Real Men Love Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooohh!! I love these threads!!! One of these days (as soon as my camera arrives) I'm going to snaps some secret super stealth pics of my honey snuggling with Maxie-poo in his arms. The cutest thing EVER. :D He'll never admit it anyone but me- but he absolutely adores the little guy.

I completely forgot I had these! I adore these photos!

My bf fell asleep on the couch snuggled up with the bun we were going to adopt but ended up not being able to keep her ( I still miss her sometimes, was the sweetest girl). In the 2nd one she decided to sit on him for half an hour while he was snoring away.. was the funniest thing, I was trying so hard to not laugh and wake him up! And she was trying to figure out what the heck was making all that snoring noise. Lol. She just adored him. :biggrin2:

travisjemmascute-1-1.jpg

Jemma1-1-1.jpg

Oh, Mommy! The snore monster is gunna geet me! ;)

WOOHOO! Thanks Crystal for starting this thread for me! I thought since the recent thread in the main forum, it's time we bought all those bunny-loving men out of the closet lol! :p

Here's Steve getting bunny kisses from Chalk:

1216129229.jpg

Bunny sniffs from Mouse when he fell asleep in the garden one time:

1217114161.jpg

His cuddle with Snowy, 'telling' her why she had to go to the vets the next day:

1218148713.jpg

These are from when we first got Mouse and Chalk:

'Hello!'

1218815392.jpg

'She's MY bunny!' Chalk: 'Yeah, that's right, you heard him!'

1218815969.jpg

Love at first cuddle:

1218816124.jpg

1218816250.jpg

1218816389.jpg

:biggrin2:

I have loads more, but I'll save them up for now.... I want to see everyone else's pics!! :pinkelepht:

Here's a few pictures of Chris and the babies.

Chris and Daisy Mae

DSC03958.jpg

Chris and Winston

DSC02803.jpg

Chris and Buttercup

DSC01808.jpg

Chris and Jackie (please excuse the mess in the bathroom)

DSC04098.jpg

Susan:)

YAY! Great pics!

Susan, I love that one of Chris and Winston- Chris looks like he's saying 'mine! Allll mine!' and Winston is saying 'erm, that's all very well, but I can't breathe' lol!

When Steve got home this evening, the bunnies were enjoying a rare moment in the garden. Of course, that didn't stop him from having his usual evening cuddle with Chalk!

1218844011.jpg

'Awww, pretty Chalk'

1218844152.jpg

'HEY! I never said you could eat my t-shirt!'

1218844356.jpg

'Awww, you're just too cute. I can't be mad at you!'

1218844476.jpg

Jim, I love this photo! Benji was eitherhugging you back or wasmelting into your shoulder (giving himself over to the hugging process). Too dang adorable!

JimD wrote:
This is one of my favorites...me and Benji :p
IMG_1333.jpg

RexyRex wrote:
My big motorcycle racing man loves bunnies too, I love how he's so good with them.
OMG, RexyRex. Those photos are fantastic! They speak volumes about your "big motorcycle racing" man's feelings for soft-and-cuddly bunnies. And, clearly, your bunnies are trusting of--if not totally enamored with--him.

:biggrin2:

Thanks Jenk! You pegged it right, the bunnies are enamored with him. They love to play chase with him, especially Gixxer. He'll run like mad all over the living room, thumping and binkying like crazy then he'll stop long enough so Chris can get close to him then THUMP he's off again.

I think that you can tell a person's character by how they treat animals so yup, he's a keeper!

Here's one of me and Brindle, takenon the same day as the one with Benji....notice the same towel.
It must have been nail clipping day.

Me and Brindle (Brinz or Baby-gurl)....

IMG_1331.jpg

Back