RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PB0804211.jpg

My Buddies! God, I love the two of them so much!Our little girl isn't such a little girlanymore. She'sgorgeous.

-Carolyn

She's turning intoone of those long-legged, string-bean, freckled faced, big toothed,giggly, girls! :shock:

Raspberry

I love these pictures. I remember this is the bunny who gets his hair cut because its too hot?

I thought i was the only one who lets my bunny hang itsheadon the window to get wind lol.. just like a dog arentthey?

cute :)

I am soooooo totally JEALOUS!!!! ... :X I showed this little stinker this photo:

PB0804231.jpg

... and all I got was an eye roll and a big bunny behind!!! ... :X

LittleMija2 wrote:
I love these pictures. I remember this is the bunny who getshis hair cut because its too hot?

I thought i was the only one who lets my bunny hang itsheadon the window to get wind lol.. just like a dog arentthey?

cute :)
Yes, he is the bunny who has to gethaircuts! He is due for one now. :(Carolyn is pressuring meabout it! :XI was hoping to leave it so it would be long andbeautiful for the boathouse party. Of course as fast as it grows itwill be long again by then. He will probably get a cut in the next weekor so. :?

Raspberry

I finally got these uploaded! Here is SLG at the Science Fair with her project!

PB0804251.jpg

Here is a shot of the entire thing. Sheread for two months on planets, shopped for the parts, picked out allthe colors for her planets, painted the base coats, hand wrote the notecards and placed all the stars! :)

Solarsystem1.jpg

Here is a close up that shows theillusion of them floating! :dude:She really had fun!

solarsystemcloseup.jpg

Way to go SLG! That is really incredible.I don't know if I could have done near that good. She is such anamazing little girl. I just think the world of her.

Don't cut the baby's hair. Uh Run Sebastian Run and hide Sweetie.

Tina

Oh, she is going to have you busy swatting theboys away when she gets older! I like her project.You can tell that she did it herself, and that she put a lot of workand research into it.

I believe I will goshopping for a pair of red shoes today! Dorothy clicked hers andeventually found her way back home, so maybe if I keep some on hand itwill work for me!

We had TWENTY ONETORNADOESyesterday!!!

Keep your fingers crossed and hold yourbreath!

It could be a long spring for those of us living in this part of the country!

RaspberrySwirl

Whoa, 21?!? That is unbelievable! How close werethey to you? Do you have a system set up in case one hits? What aboutSebbie? Sorry to ask, I'm just curious, I've never lived in an areawith a risk of storms such as that, only blizzards but those are acakewalk compared to a tornado.

You know, when allthe kids were little we had a system, but I really don't anymore.:?I'm always with SLG, so I'm not so worried about her. Theolder kids all have enough sense to know what to do. Whether they wouldor not, who knows? They all have cell phones, so I could get a hold ofthem if the towers were still up.

We would get Sebastian and our littledog. If we had time we would get SLG's green blankie, our meds and thephoto albums/scrap books.

It's different this year with my husbandnot being home at night. :(That's when the storms usuallyhit. I'm one that sits and watches the radar and TV coverage for hourson end trying to predict where they will hit....

Raspberry

I've always been fascinated with them, but I'venever had the desire to live in Tornado Alley. It's almost like youmust live in fear whenever there is a rumble of thunder!

We get a few in Edmonton every yeartoo. I watched this one go by me in 1997. It killed27 people. I had hail damage to the car, and theinsurance replaced the shingles on my roof.

Ever since then I keep a weather alert radio with me at all times.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back