RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to see thepic of Sebastiandressed up withhis booties in the DisapprovingRabbitsthread! He's so sweet and polite, even whenhe disapproves!!

Hi Raspberry! We've missed you too!

Do you remember the commercial about everyone in the family feeding thedog, but not realizing it? And then out walks this hugebulldog named Muffin. At least Sebbie's cute, even if he isgetting fluffy in more ways than one.:D

:sunshine:Thanks for the update thisweekend Raspberry! It's good to hear about SLG getting to play outside- the winter can be dreadful and you gotta make the mostoutof the best days!

Don't be a stranger... you have a lot of caring friends here. :heart:

RASPBERRY!!!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiii!!:jumpforjoy:

HI SLG!!!!!!:wave:

HI SEBS!!!!!:bunnydance:

Miss you all!!

~Jim

It's official.Sebastian is spoiled. I don't mean just a little biteither.

My husband got in the habit of giving Sebbie a good scratch behind theears and a frosted mini wheat everymorning whenhewent out and poured his first cup of coffee.

This weekend Hubby slept in and I was up and about by myself. All of asudden I hear the most awful racket coming from the other room. Itsounded like Sebastian's cage was coming apart! I went running in thereand he was jumping from one level to the next (he knows just where tohit the boards to make the most noise) He was throwing his toys,grabbing his cage door and shaking it, tossing the roofoff ofhis log cabin-

all because nobody had brought his royalhighness a frosted mini wheatyet!

I thought surely this was a one time thing... Then we get a repeatperformance this morning when Hubby poured his coffee and dared to walkout of the kitchen without finishing the routine! He had barely satdown on the sofa before it sounded like a demolition crew was in theother room!

What have we done???

Raspberry

hahahaha That is so funny!!!I guess you forgot, rabbits like a routine. ;) Onceyou start it, it has tocontinue.:bunnydance: Apparently he likesthe routine and he is not going to let you forgetit!!! What a sweetheart. Beckie

:XWhat d'ya mean by not giving mylittle boy his breakfast???? No wonder he had to make himselfheard. I mean, shredded wheat is full of fibre (OK, we'll forget aboutthe sugar frosting) and he just wanted to make sure his little systemdoesn't go into stasis and worry his mommy. It wasYOU he was thinking about all the time!!! ;)

Jan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
tossing the roofoffof his log cabin-

Raspberry
ummmmm........ the one from the Boathouse Party door prises?:embarrassed:

(Binkie does the same thing with hers when breakfast is late :D...too funny!!)

~Jim

JimD wrote:
ummmmm........ the one from the Boathouse Party door prises?:embarrassed:

~Jim
Yep, the very same!

I don't know how his plump, fuzzy buttfits through that little log cabin dooranymore....

Howdy Howdy ........Pug Mom here.Devoted to pugs is ready for a peak. Still have some tweakingto do and I should have to forum page up this week end.

Go take a peak:pug::bunnybutt:it's all about pugs and bunnies.

www.devotedtopugs.com

It is about time YOU admitted it. Anybunny with the luxary accomidations that Sebbie has isSPOILED. :laugh:

Count your blessings ........ Gomer isn't in a cage and he'll take your fingers OFF if food is involved.

I thought I'd post a nice picture of Sebastian because it won't be long before he looks like he got in a fight with a weed whacker!

He is blowing his coat again, which seems like an constant thing with him this winter. I think it's because we've had such an odd winter. But he is so funny because when he gets to the point that he is losing the fur on his face, he wants his crown and face scratched... and plucked! :shock:

Then he looks kind of funny because he has a bunch of bald spots all over his face and head!

Headshotedited1.jpg

Latest posts

Back