RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice New Avatar, Raspberry. It's you all the way.

Hit Refresh for those that haven't seen it.

:angel:

-Carolyn

There you go,having a good time at my expense again! And all I was trying to do wasshare a little love with you during theseason...

You know, you and Tucker are quite a pair! :mad:

I'll keep trying to show my love for youanyway... Just to prove my point- NOBODY would have ever known it wasreally me who was the midget, and not you, if I didn'ttell-

iynewj.jpg

Big hug? :vomit:
Don't give me that nonsense!
-Carolyn

What makes mewanna

is how tiny she is! :X

She is barely as wide as from my elbow to my wrist! :X:X:X

Seems to be a common theme among myfriends- scary, skinny girls, huh Gomer and Cleo's mom?? HUH???:X

I'm taller than Carolyn........just notas tall as you....and Yes they make jeans with pockets close togetherjust for me.....:sunshine:

I am sooooo not skinny. Short, yes. Skinny? Why're you trying to kiss up to me?
Uh-oh.
Razzzzzzz. What did You Do?????

-Carolyn

[align=center]Youall have been the best of friends, a wonderful source of support, andas loved as family.We look so forward to sharing another yearwith you! [/align]

[align=center]Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! [/align]

[align=center]RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian[/align]

[align=center]
jordynsanta05a.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
SebXmasfinal.jpg
[/align]

lool how big you got SLG you are so beautiful.hey I jsut wanted to tell you I finally got some pictures of my sisterskids yesterday in the mail and boy does my niece look like you.

After several daysspent emailing and talking to other members on the phone, I've loggedback on to say my formal "good-bye" for now. I'm heart sick over this.I know there are so many of you who are confused as to what ishappening. All I can really say is there is so much more going onbehind the scenes than what you are aware of.

Think about those who have left. Carolynhas dedicated her life to this forum. She has spent nights on the phonehelping so many ofus save the lives of our bunnies, and takeit even further... She has helped so many of us with our human familiesas well. She would never leave like this if things weren't seriouslyawry.

It isn't about "the hacking of a bunnyforum" it is about how lightly the personal safety of her belovedfriends and chosen family was taken. Why can't people understand thatif someone can get into a forum and get a members name, ISP address,email address,or whatever else is there for the taking, howdangerous that is??

Carolyn tried to stand up for all of you,all of us- Those who have left understand the danger and understand herbattle.

I don't have the heart to remove SLG andSebastian'sstory from here. I hope I haven't made a mistake.Thank you for the wonderful part you have playedin our lives.SLGwas sobbing last night at the thought of not "seeing" youanymore. I pray I will be able to returnhere with sheand Sebastian someday soon.

Much Love,

RaspberrySwirl

Raspberry, you and SLG are true gems.Every word you said is true. Obviously there is much moregoing and there is still someone with very bad intentions here and atother forums. I am sure that person is loving every minute ofthis and feeding off it.

Please know that you and your daughter have a special place in myheart. I hope SLG grows strong, healthy and has a wonderfullife. The same goes for you and the rest of your family.

I hope we'll meet again somewhere in cyberspace bunnyland.

Ann

:(, Raspberry.

You will be dearly missed here. Please do think about us and considerchecking back in a couple weeks - this might all blow over soon.

SLG misseseveryone terribly and wanted to sayhello!

She is feeling much better and the hottub helps her joints a lot. She thinks of many of you often. She hasn'tbeen on the computer much, as the weather has been very warm here andhas given her the unusual opportunity to play outside in the middle ofJanuary!

Sebastian looks like a woolly bear! Heneeds a haircut soooobad!

It's longer than it was here! :shock:

July18before.jpg

He actually looks fat and I'm gettingsuspicious because I recently found out that theentirefamilyfound out that he loves shredded wheatsquares -with frosting!!! Ithinkeveryone thinks they are just giving him one, but wheneveryone does it, that adds up to one porkybunny!

I guess the frostedwheatwillhave to get dumped in the garbage...

I hope everyone is doing well. It lookslike you are off to a good start with your new moderators. The choiceswere good ones and that gives the forum a tremendous advantage togetting back on its feet.

Take Care!

Raspberry, Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian

Raspberry, it is good to see youposting. We have missed your family, even the 4 leggedfurkid!!!! By the way, he's not fat.... he's just fluffy!!!!;) He is just as cute as ever!!!!

It is so good to hear that SLG is able to go out and play and enjoyherself. I am so glad that the hot tub has helped.It has been extra mild here too. I won't say how warm it hasbeen because, I know some members on this board are having it roughwith the cold weather and the high heating bills.

Come back and visit as often as you can. We have missed newsand picturesfrom your house! I never get tired ofpictures of SLG and her bunny. Talk to you soon.Beckie

Latest posts

Back