RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I tellyouthat Santa islookingfora farmore hardy animal tohim get through the Central Plains thisyear?

ixsfif.jpg

He will need that to get out to myplace........... 12" the first go round and 4" the second goround. Allen has been using his tractor ALOT

I keep it therebecause those big, brown eyes remind me of my dear friend Carolyn'seyes, andthe pools of kindness I see each time I lookthere!

:wink:

Raspberry

Geez RaspberrySwirl, you really must not have wanted the kids sleeping in your bed!

Can you just seeall the newbies in the other threads I post in,trying tofigure out what kind of rabbit I have?? :shock:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I keep it there because thosebig, brown eyes remind me of my dear friend Carolyn's eyes,andthe pools of kindness I see each time I lookthere!

:wink:

Raspberry

Don't you EVEN go there! :nonono:

That darn beast may be as ugly and as big as I am, but I know I have better hair days than that.

Hanging above your bed! Well if it is, you've got Issues deeper than I can address on this forum.

If you don't change that dogarned avatar, I will - and That's A Promise!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Did I tell youthatSanta islookingfora far more hardy animaltohim get through the Central Plains thisyear?

ixsfif.jpg

I cannot say here what came outta my mouth when I seen this thing!!

Hangs on ya wall??? OMG!!!
What the $&^*%^*(^*( is it anyway?

Looks darned scary to me!!!

Raspberry.....I've been in your house and this probably does hang above your bed.:brat:

Don't let her kid you folks........she would do just that.:pug:

Back