RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a brother and brother love. My inlaws had a white pommie named Zak. He always wanted to herd thembunnies we had. He had to be put to sleep because he had a massivetumor on his legs and it wrapped around its legs. Then it went ot hisheart and brain. Once it got to his brain he was not Zak anymore he wasa mean Zak so they decided to do that because it was best for him.

I got a question for ya about Tinker. Is Tinker a barker. I know that Zak was a major barker where it peirces your ears.

This is one of my favorites of the two of them. :)

SLGtinker10-03.jpg

no joke . I swear ....I lived in a two familyhouse for awhile and the people above us had a Pomerianian ..and guesswhat his name was ..........Sebastian! :)

they are so cute .. they look like big poofs with lil sticklegs!

Meganc731 wrote:
HOLD UP!!!! Who's Tinker??? When did Tinker come along???I've never seen Tinker before!!!

Megan

I second that!!!

I know now after reading the whole thing but I wondered the same thing.

OK Mrs Raspberry what other cute animaly type critters are you holding out on us with???

Geez woman, we need names and photos to keep up with your "lot" LOL

:hug:

On a serious note how is SLG doing???
and please check your PM's

Well... we've hadCocker Spaniels and Pomeranians, both of which I bred. From there thelist is parakeets, lizards, numerous aquarium fish, hamsters, a ferret,a cat, and of course the always present toad, snake, turtle, orwhatever is being fostered or educated on at the moment!

SLG is doing fair. Her joints seem to bedoing very well, but her overall health just hasn't come back around.She's home again today. She still has the occasional coughfrom the whooping cough. The blood from the hemorrhaged vessel in hereye has drained downward so it's more visible, but beginning to breakup now. She is still vomiting a lot and her weight is still down. Wethink she may be having some stomach/reflux problems from her arthritismedications that is resulting in the vomiting, but we haven't figuredit all out yet. For now, she has been taken off of one of her meds tosee if it helps her stomach, I just hope her joints don't flare up.

Thanks for asking! :)

Razz, I'm so sorry to hear SLG still isn'tfeeling well.:( I hope taking her off the meds helps her getbetter without too much joint pain (or without ANY,preferably.) We're always thinking about you.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Razzamattaz

:hug:

You're old, but I love you! I'm so glad you were born. You and your family have brought so much love and joy into my life.

As Tina Turner said, "You're Simply The Best" :blueribbon:

I hope your birthday celebrations are as special as you are.

All my love,
-Carolyn

:bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Happy Birthday!!

:bouquet:

Back