RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Being indoors year 'roundisn't enough... He has to lay on the air-conditioner vent all day too!Life ishard!

TheHardLIfe.jpg
Toocute. I just simply love him

TheHardLIfe.jpg

Now ! thats one Chillin Bunny !!! , looks like he is saying

"" Stay away , its MIne Im Not Sharing , You Cant MakeMe !!!!!! LOL what a perfect angel he is !

Hows our Girl today Razz ?

He did get up tocome pick up a potato chip that I dropped from the kitchen table! Butthen he went right back to his vent and plunked down with a verydramatic flop!

SLG was very grumpy this morning!:XShe laid around on the couch and didn't want to getdressed, didn't want to eat, didn't want to take her meds... You knowhow it goes. I think she was just tired and out of sorts. She gets outof her routine on the weekends and I think Mondays are hard.

Carolyn, SLG didn't want to give him up until she got her hands on Cali first! :p

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Being indoors year 'roundisn't enough... He has to lay on the air-conditioner vent all day too!Life ishard!

TheHardLIfe.jpg
Toocute. I just simply love him

Bunny lays with near the heat vent in winter. Mr. Z lays under the A/C vent in the summer.

ed

Look at my little boy keeping cool. I think it'shis way of saying "Look mom, I can keep myself cool - no need to makeme naked again!" :p

Nice to see Sebbie again - seems like ages since we hadsome photos of him:X;). Give him and SLG a big hug from across the Pond.

Jan

Ages... Jan you exaggerate so!

It was one week ago! Go look!You only have to go back one page! I did tell him you sent his hugs andkisses. I got one right back! He's suchalove!

Buck Jones wrote:
You should be a professional pet and childphotograper. Heck, you should just be a professionalphotographer. All your stuff is more than a cut above theaverage.

Buck

So true.

I can't believe how big SLG has gotten in the past year. :tears2:

-Carolyn

I was sitting hereworking the other day, it was very quiet and peaceful, and then thissilly rabbit of mine started madly thumping! He has a condo and was onhis top level, which makes a lot of racket when he chooses to thump.The thin board we have down on the NIC vibrates against the NIC andmakes an ungodly amount of noise!

Naturally I turned to see what waswrong.I could tell he was upset. His ears were standingstraight up and he wouldn't quit watching the corner. He wouldn't cometo me and he wouldn't quit thumping. Sebastian never thumps like that!

After much exploration I finally figuredout what it was. Carolyn gave SLG a bunny carpet that has a rope on it.It hangs on a peg on the wall next to Sebastian's cage and has beenthere since JULY!!! He loves the thing! I think it smells like Cali!:pHe usually chin rubs it if she lays it on the floor, and hewill lay on it and be so happy. But on this day the ceiling fan wasmaking it sway back and forth on the wall and it must have looked veryscary!!! :shock:

Here he is with his carpet, and he willjust sit there while she pulls himaround andaround! :)

bunnyride7-18-05a1.jpg

bunnyride7-18-05b1.jpg

bunnyride7-18-05c1.jpg

:laugh:Razz it was makingGhoulie eyes at him !!!!! Cant haveGhoulie eyes and have it smell likeCali good grief t he fits it musthave created , poor poor Bastian ., nowfess up Razz Youturned the ceiling fan on justto torment that poor baby fuzzball Huh!.

Edit to add :

I see now how to keep WoodTable Tops and Baseboardsbright and shiney ,

1: go out and find firend who has bunny rug with handles

2 : borrow a little Kid

3: take one well loved ball of furry rabbit ,

4: Place rabbit on rug

5: pay child .10cents per round of table time , untill Bright and Shiney !

Hey Razz Good Idea , think I will Borrow that. lmao

:yes: I've been trying to think how I could getmy fuzzball and kids to clean the hardwood floors now tosewhandle on a rug that will shine . fun for kids both furry and nonfurry. free time for me.

The credit for that little bunny rug goes to Buck and The Missus...not me.

They were the ones that had gotten that gift for 'Bastian.

:star: :mrsthumper:

:kiss: :kiss:

Those pictures are Precious!

-Carolyn

We went to the lake again this weekend.

Sebastian didn't get to go this time, which displeased SLG very much! :X

But it did remind me that I hadn't postedthe photos from last time he went. He loves going anywhere with us, buthe seems to especially love the lake and hanging out in the camper. Hereally couldn't understand what the guys saw in that little silver boxwith all the wires though! :p

Enjoying the cool, green grass and watching everybody play football! ;)

Camping7-05e1.jpg

The guys won't play with da bunny...:(

Camping7-05b1.jpg

Camping7-05d1.jpg

What is this dumb thing anyway??

Camping7-05c1.jpg

But when the baby boy wants some lovin'there's one place he knows for sure he can get it! :angel:

Camping7-05a.jpg

Nothing quite as good as a napwithyour bunny after a long day at the lake!

Camping7-05.jpg

Awww, so cute!! Sebastian kind of reminds me ofmy very first bunny. He was named Peter, and he was a littleblack mut of a bunny who loved to give kisses, and would always sit fora snuggle. He lived to be 13, but then he became paralysed(?sp), and we decided it was best to put him down.

I don't have many pictures of him, but lots of foundmemories. I'm so glad to see your taking so many pictures ofthem together, it will be nice to look at them when he's no longer withyou.

--Dawn

PS, I hope I'm not making anyone sad, but it gets me all emotional tosee these pictures, because even though it's been 4 years since he wasput down, I still miss him.

Latest posts

Back