RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is Sooooo cute how Sebastian is the Center of the Family.

What a lucky bunny and family you are.

-Carolyn

Where is Bunnymommy when I really need her??
Sebastian has taken to sneaking behind my desk and chewing my computer cables! :mad:

This is a story taken from the pages of The Life And Times Of Sherman The Great!

attachment.php

What is up with this? First he tried tobite me when I gave him his haircut,he has beenkissinghis Daddy and giving me the butt, he began chewingcarpet every time he gets the chance, and now my computercables!!

I DO NOTWANT a bunny with an attitude or nastyhabits!I want my Bastianback!
angry-tantrum3.gif

Hi Raspberry Swirl, I just had to tell you thatI'm in LOVE with Sebastian!! He may be the cutest bunny Iever saw. And your daughter is beautiful. Are allfuzzy lops that laid back? I would love to be able to hold mybunny like that (he's a netherland dwarf) but if I even try to pick himup he freaks out. I can't even imagine what he'd do to me ifI tried to put clothes on him!!

Andrea

Thanks! We adorehim! :)I think most lops are pretty laid back, but of coursethey are all their own bunnies! ;) From what I understand, males tend to be more easygoing than females. Good luck with yours. Maybe someday....;)

Oh, I forgot to ask in my last post, what kindof camera do you use? Your pictures are fantastic.I'm into photography myself, but I can never get such great closeupslike yours. Just wondering :)

Andrea

I would love to petsit Bastian so bad cause he is such a cutie. But you are far from me so I can't petsit him for you.

How is SLG doing lately.

angel and MeatHead

Now Now Razz , Bastian the Beautifulwould Never sneak behind the computer andchew cables :run:just because you gavehim a bad hair week !:scared:, Rabbitsaew not vengefull critters :ponder:, Ithad to be that Ghost Bunny running roughshod in your house, Poor Bastian has to sit there withhis bad hair week and take theblame , Just Look at that Innocent face ! No waycould that sweet Bunnychew on hte wires

TheHardLIfe.jpg

:rofl:

gypsy wrote:
NowNow Razz , Bastian the Beautiful would Never sneakbehind the computer and chew cables:run:just because you gave hima bad hair week !:scared:, Rabbits aewnot vengefull critters :ponder:, It hadto be that Ghost Bunny running roughshod in your house, Poor Bastian has to sit there withhis bad hair week and take theblame , Just Look at that Innocent face ! No waycould that sweet Bunnychew on hte wires

TheHardLIfe.jpg

:rofl:
Ghost bunny, my rearend! :XMorelike some WITCH channeled some evilideas to my sweet littleboy and NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO COME GET CHAZ TO REPLACESEB! :mad:

As long as I'm there, there are a fewmore in your barn that I really liketoo..

I just want to hang this picture on my livingroom wall! Crazy gorgeous!! I LOVE it!

SLG, you are the prettiest little girl I have ever seen! :inlove:

Oct28007a2.jpg

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Happy FallEveryone! :)
Thanks RaspberrySwirl. Seems like we skipped summer andfall, and preparing for winter.:p This Sunday we are movingour clocks back one hour. Extra sleep time ...yipee! I think I need to hibernate forthe winter. :D

Your pictures are excellent as usual. Look at thebacklighting on the three and yet you can brighten up theirfaces. You can feel the warmth of the sun and the happinessof SLG, Sebastian and Tinker.

Rainbows! :D

Oh my! Every pic in this whole thread isamazing. Your family is so precious. you can really see the bondbetween SLB and sebbie. How cute. :inlove:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Happy FallEveryone! :)

Sebastian's Little Girl, Sebastian, Tinker

and RaspberrySwirl

Oct28007a2.jpg

SLG How come do you always look so pretty???

I like this picture of you all in the leaves, we are nearing summerhere, we have lots of lots of leaves on our roads when it's autumn(fall) here.

What do you like best, summer, winter, spring or autumn?

I like spring and summer the best cause you can sit outside longer.

Next year when it's autumn here I will take some pictures of how much leaves there are around where I live.
I still like walking through them and making that crunchysound (even if I am a grown up I still like to have fun hahaha).

You silly girl! Tinker's been with us longer than SLG has been!

Tinker is 12 years old and follows SLGaround like a Shadow. :)She also takes her babysitting dutiesvery seriously with Sebastian! When he's running around in the yard, ifSLG hollers at him for something Tinker runs after him and nudges andnips at his bottom, then looks up at us like "what did he do? where doyou wanthim?" It's very funny!The two of them getalongvery well though and the three of them make quite alittle troop! :)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back