RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Raspberry !

Lady Luck has not been with you lately !!! How is your son feeling ? Any better ?

I love the new pics. Wonderful

Please tell SLG that my girls send her lots of kisses and cuddles

:hug::kiss::bouquet:

~Zee

He's feeling fine.He's a little embarrassed because it was on the local news!:?

And I think he's a bit put out by my constant slip of the tongue....

I keep "accidentally" calling him Sparkyinstead ofBryan!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It's so nice to have such alove bunny! :angel:

kissesc.jpg
My thoughts exactly, I love having a love bunny! ;)

And I love this picture, reminds me of a hairier and browner Kiara! Buter, what happened to his lop ears? They look to be very much up ears. :p

P.S.- Glad your son is ok!

It's so funny,because any time he is paying attention to anything, his ears are up!It's really cute when he puts them kind of in front of him like bigradar dishes! I gotta go see if I can find a picture to show you what Imean....

Well, this is close, not quite what I meant, but close!

4-28-050071.jpg

Then we have two very good examples of "uppy ears!" :)

4-28-05004b1.jpg

Watching SLG playing soccer! ;)

PPPBunnywatchingsoccer31.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I really hope SweetPea will begood like Sebbie. He is soooo cute and so good. How did you keep him tostay with you and let him hold you long. I am jealous. SweetPea willlet me hold her a bit but when she sees that she is out of the cage itsplaytime. She will let me pet her while she is out during playtime fora long time.

o jeez Raspberry, when it rains it pours foryou! ...on a good note tho, somehow someway everything seems to turnout okay and theres definately something to be said for that!

I LOVE Sebastian's uppy ears!! He looks so deep in thought lol !

Raspberry, I hope that Bryan is over his "electrifying" event, and herehe is worried about everyone knowing and being embarrased????? I saytell him to go buy a lottery ticket!!! He is one lucky fella.

As always I loved the pics of Sebbie, mind you I don't think I approve of his haircut!!:nonono:

My offer of you sending him here for a haircut or me coming there stillstands,(and yes I suppose I would do the humans hair too)
Geewillikas I am sure I could beg the boss for a couple of weeks off to go and do a home haircut LOL
Mind you I think he'd just shake his head when I told him who's hair Iwas cutting LOL(they all know at work I am an animal freak LOL)

Aahhh, ariel, what a doll you are! That would be truecustomer service! A road tripfrom down under, allthe way to Kansas, just for a bunch of haircuts!

Raspberry

It'd be more than customer service, it would be a pleasure!!
Not to mention one heck of an adventure LOL

I liked your smileys with the Aussie flag and the hat, and G'day right backatchya:wink:
Now how does one go about asking ones boss for time off for stuff like this???:ponder:

Look who got caught swiping SLG's grapes last night! ;)

SwipingGrapes01.jpg

I hollered at him and said "Hey little boy! Those aren't yours!"

It didn't deter him onebit!

SwipingGrapes02.jpg

What a little doll! I love The Look he gave you.

His coat looks great, Raspberry!

-Carolyn

Scroll back onepage in my thread and look what he looked like ONE MONTH AGO!:shock:I'm telling you, that rabbit grows hair like noother!!! I might cut him short one more time beforewinter...

Didn't have to scroll back. Iremembered when you cut it and was Very Surprised at how fast itgrew. :shock:

-Carolyn

I talked to my hubby about getting me anotherlop when we get settled into our new home. We just wished that Abby wasstill with us so I probably will wind up going with a holland lop likeAbby from Pamnock.

Or him a fuzzy lop

Back