RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura wrote:
July18after.jpg

OMG! I love it! He is so adorable, regardless of his hairstyle.

Laura

Hey look a lamb!!!:shock:

Ed

Hi!
wave.gif

We are doing pretty good. Only two weeksuntil school starts! :shock:I can't believe summer went soquick. I'm hoping SLG slips into her school routine okay. I'm a littleworried about her fatigue, but as Carolyn keeps telling me, all we cando is take it one day at a time.

My job is keeping me so busy! I'm not onthe forum near as often as I used to be, so I think I miss a lot!:X

Sebastian is still the sweetest baby boyaround! He will be going to the lake with me again this weekend! He isthe most well entertained bunny!

Hope all is well with you and your lovely babies!

XOXO,

Raspberry

That has to be the cutest pic I have seen in a long time... and he does look like a lamb... lol

I noticed that you haven't been on very much at all. Glad to see you back!

Susan

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Hi!
wave.gif

We are doing pretty good. Only two weeksuntil school starts! :shock:I can't believe summer went soquick. I'm hoping SLG slips into her school routine okay. I'm a littleworried about her fatigue, but as Carolyn keeps telling me, all we cando is take it one day at a time.

My job is keeping me so busy! I'm not onthe forum near as often as I used to be, so I think I miss a lot!:X

Sebastian is still the sweetest baby boyaround! He will be going to the lake with me again this weekend! He isthe most well entertained bunny!

Hope all is well with you and your lovely babies!

XOXO,

Raspberry
Your right, seems only 5 mins since term endedfor summer.Alyssa is starting school this time and is really looking forward toit. I'm not to sure if that will last long.

Carolyn is right with taking one day at a time. If it gets too muchforSLG have a word with school and see what they say. I guesshome schooling is out of the question with your job isn't it? Plus sheis such a lovely, bubbly out going girl it would be a shame to keep heraway from her friends.

It sure sounds like our girls is going through it. I really hopesomething gets sorted for her. Its not fair such an innocent littlegirl should suffer so. Like you have already said she has beat it once,she can do it again. Shes so strong,I can tell.

Glad to hear little Sebastian is good. He is such a beautiful boy. Him and SLG are just perfect for each other.

Hope you have a fun weekend. It sounds like it will be.

Love to you and yours

Vickie xxxxxxx

Hi Razz:wave:. Glad to hear things are doinggood, and that Seb is being his usual adorable self. Hmmm, seems likewe haven't had any new pics for a while ;). How's SLG,s head? Is thescar fading? Trust her to think it was cool to be able to see herskull, while everyone else was freaking out.

Love Jan, Perry and Pernod

Absolutely amazing pics! What kind ofcamera do you use? Do you do digital or old school35mm? Do you do black & whites?

What a lovely daughter and cute bun you have ;)

Awww what a cute lamb he is lol

Glad SLG is holding her own ,good to hear , keep up thegood work Hon .

We Miss you Razzz!!!! tell bossy Butt you need f orum time lol .

Hey, RS! Glad to hear you aren'tworking yourself too hard. Tell, SLG I said 'HI' and I have acool scar on my belly - it's a foot long! :shock: I tellpeople I got it from laughing too hard and they had to sew me backup. Tha's not the real reason, but my scar makes for a goodjoke.

Jan, her head isfine. One of the stitches fell out early and we have kept ointment onthe wound all week. We will start treating with the scar ointment assoon as the other stitch comes out on Monday. I think in time it willfade like the other one on the other side of her foreheaddid...

August5stitches.jpg

Kricket, some of my photos are 35mm butthat would be mostly in the first part of my thread. Most ofthe latest pages are all digitals. Its sooo much easier! :)Ishoot black and white too when I do portraits and stuff, but I've notdone much black and white with SLG and Sebastian. Maybe I should try. Ihave some black and white film in my 35mm rightnow...

Gypsy, I can't tell bossy butt Ineed forum time...I AM bossy butt! :shock:

Jenniblu, if anyone had a scar fromlaughing too much, I can see where it might be you! Wouldn't the worldbe a fabulous place if all of our scars were from such a great thing?:)

I've missed all of you. I will keeppopping in and checking on some of those threads. I just can't take thetime to mess with Carolyn as much as I used to. :X I thinkLaura will help me with that though.

I really miss JimD and Danielletoo...

Raspberry

RS!

How are yah' doin'?:wave:

I haven't seen yah around much lately!

I'm glad to see SLG is feeling better! You'll have to send her our love!:kiss:

Sebastians hair cut is adorable! I love it!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

You know if it'snot one thing, it'sanother...
4_6_102.gif

We went to the lake this weekend after alongdrive, but quick trip to Wisconsin to see my Grandparentslast week. Thought we'd have a bit of R&R for a day or two torecover before we start the week and go back to school. Well,what we got was two days of nasty thunderstormsinstead.

Last night SLG, my two sons and severalothers were outside buttoning down the hatches as another round ofstorms moved in. Suddenly an earsplitting crack of thunder boomed andour camper shook. SLG screamed and ran inside and jumped into my armsscreamingwith her hands over her ears. She was sobbing andshaking. It couldn't have been 10 seconds before the door swung openand our friend yelled that our oldest boy Bryan got hit by lightning!

We jumped up and ran outside in the midstof this storm where lightning was snapping all around us, and ran to myson who was crouched down in the street with my other son next to him.My son is a Marine, he is tough, and he can take a punch. He had tearsstreaming down hisface and his arms was clenched up to hisheart and he just kept saying over and over"Oh My God, thathurt so bad!"

The park ranger happened to be driving byand he stopped and called the ambulance and rescue squad.Wegot Bryan back to the camper and they came out and checkedhim over. His bloodpressure was up, his arm was still numband his fingers were still kind of curled and tingly. But they said hewas okay.

The park ranger saw the lightning hit andsaid it hitthe camp site next to ours. They think theelectrical current went through Bryan's truck and he was just openingthe door of his truck when it happened. It dropped him to his knees. Hegot up and then took a few steps and then dropped to the ground again.

Once again, God was looking out for my family!

Don't mess with Mother Nature!!! :shock:

Oh My RSL. I am so sorry that this had to happento your son. I know what you mean by a Marine that can handle pain. Myhusband is a Marine as well.

We are praying for you. SLG, your sons and husband.

Angel and SweetPea

Thats itRazz I am putting a protection Bubblearound you and your family , My God thatwas too close for comfort!!!!!!!!! How is Your Sonnow feeling a bit better I hope ,Please check SLG for hearing problemsIf She was close enough where she had tocover her ears Hon,She could have lost some hearing .

Thats Enough Bad happening toyour and yours for the next 10 yrs .

July18after.jpg

This picture makes me melt. Look at how gorgeous he is! Loving the new haircut!

:inlove:

- Katy

OMG Raspberry, what a rough time you are having.How is Bryan? SLG must have loaned Buck to him to protect him from thatstrike. He is so lucky it wasn't worse than it actually was. Is SLGalright? She must have been so scared. I hope she and Sebbie kept eachother safe.

I tell you, girl, you and your family have had some close calls. Youjust take care and keep safe! We need you and yours around here.

Jan

Somebunny was in akissy face moodtoday! Everybody was fair game!:)

It's so nice to have such a love bunny! :angel:

You can see his little pink tongue in thefirst one! He justkisses and kisses, and then we get thegiggles because his whiskers tickle so much!

kissesa.jpg

kissesb.jpg

kissesc.jpg

OMG Razz!! I can't believe this hashappened! Your family has had enough! How is yourson doing? That poor guy. I'll say some extraprayers for him and your family.

Sebbie is such a sweetie. Those kisses are too cute.

Jen

Leave it to a Marine to get struck by lightening and say, "That really hurt." I'd be screaming bloody murder!

How's he feeling now, Raspberry?

(It's never something easy with you and yours!)

SLG looks so big in the close-up of her stitches. :tears2:

Love, Love, Love the pictures of your other daughter and SLG withSebbie. Enough of the "...it's so nice to have a love bunny." :brat:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back