Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
I thought I was feeling better so Steve took me out for a belated anniversary meal and I ate a lot.... but turns out I'm not so better after all because now I am very, very sick!! :? It was nice to wear make up and heels though for the first time in over a month!!!

I warned you. You may feel better but still take it real easy. :(

You did warn me :embarrassed: Next time I will listen to 'mom' :p... All weekend at home for me now. I was going to try and go out tomorrow night but I know better now...

I did wear earrings though! OH how I have missed earrings!!

BabyBunnies wrote:
Here is what I have to do when I am better:

Clean out the buns

Clean out the gerbil

Clean my room

Move my bed

I NEED TO GET BETTER BY MONDAY GRR - Mum says I'm going to school Monday whatever :grumpy:
are you sure you aren't forgetting something? like planning you wedding, miss joe-crazy?

ok, so what's on my mind.....

I THINK I'M GETTING A LEOPARD GECKO!!!!!!!!!!! i've been wanting one since march. here's a pic of the one i might be getting-

GG-HYHT1_c.jpg

it's a girl:biggrin2:

i'm so happy! i'll keep y'all posted:pinkbouce::bunnydance::yahoo::clapping::thumbup:party:

Ohh

LadyBug wrote:
ok, so what's on my mind.....

I THINK I'M GETTING A LEOPARD GECKO!!!!!!!!!!! i've been wanting one since march. here's a pic of the one i might be getting-

GG-HYHT1_c.jpg

it's a girl:biggrin2:

i'm so happy! i'll keep y'all posted:pinkbouce::bunnydance::yahoo::clapping::thumbup:party:

:biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
I thought I was feeling better so Steve took me out for a belated anniversary meal and I ate a lot.... but turns out I'm not so better after all because now I am very, very sick!! :? It was nice to wear make up and heels though for the first time in over a month!!!

You did warn me :embarrassed: Next time I will listen to 'mom' :p... All weekend at home for me now. I was going to try and go out tomorrow night but I know better now...

JadeIcing wrote:

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

don't cha just hate being sick? i normally get just sick enough that i don't feel like doing anything but mom still has me do school:p

Jen the same happened to me last night, I felt alright so I started bouncing up and down to Camp Rock and then when I woke up this morning I felt fine but now I've been awake a bit I feel sick again.

GRRR

The only thing I'm worrying about is going to school on Monday because if I'm stil feeling sick I don't want to at school.

I need to get better becuase I don't want to go to hospital for tests.

I feel really rough - i don't think going to school will help :grumpy:

mouse_chalk wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
My feet kill because I just walked home from the next village on, around 2 miles, in 6 inch heels.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
6 inches??!! 2 miles?!!!?!! Fran you are crazy!! I went out in 3 inch heels, I walked from car to pub, to bar to table, to car, to house and my feet are killing lol!! Also, what are these shoes??
They are a really old pair of New Look shoes. It was a friends 18th party, and he lives in that village, so we went for a meal there. We were all drinking so I couldn't get a lift home and me and a friend both walked home. I forgot to put pumps in my bag so yeah, high heels all the way home for me!

I WANT TO TURN 18! So soon yet so far! Why do I have to be the youngest?

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I have a horrible headache this morning.... I don't know what possessed me to think that I was well enough to go out for dinner, and drink several large glasses of wine... My doctor would have a fit!! :shock:

Fran, I do not envy you! And flats are the best invention ever, because they fit in your bag so well on a night out! I always take them with me when I wear heels lol!

I realised that I never got back to you about the Clarks boots. Well, I can't find them ANYWHERE in Bristol to try on in my size (granted being ill hasn't given me any oppurtunity to look much lol) but I'm guessing that they wouldn't fit my chunky-girl legs.... Anyway, MY DUO BOOTS ARRIVED THIS MORNING!!!!! THEY FIT!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I've been wearing them round the house all morning just because I love them so much lol....

I have these ones:

Bern- DUO Boots

Why are vitamin tablets so HUGE? I just nearly choked on one!!

Also, it seems that every single hotel in Old Hunstanton (wherever that may be lol) is booked up for the entire weekend next week. I want to go to my nan's 80th birthday meal with my mum and dad but I'm not prepared to pay £300 a night for a room!!! :X

Ali, don't go to work! Come baaaaaaaaack!!

I BOOKED A ROOM!!! WOOO!! :woohoo

I'm staying here:

The Shelbrooke Hotel Hunstanton

£60 a night for a double room- possibly sea views. My mum and dad are paying £240 for 2 nights in a snooty-sounding hotel not near the sea. BARGAIN! My mum is so jealous!! :biggrin2:

No internet there though... Gonna be bored staying there all on my lonesome lol....

More random: The fiddler crabs thread is TERRIFYING me! I couldn't look at it yesterday, I nearly dropped my laptop when I saw the picture. I keep wanting to see what everyone's saying but no way can I look at it!

Back