Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This video gives me goosebumps its so good I love yodeling!

The end is amazing

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hdlnugbWjKA]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hdlnugbWjKA[/ame]

I was just sewing this dress, the instructions are really really awfully vague. It told me to place the two back pieces (right sides together) onto each other, tack the centre seam (which I did). Then it wanted me to sew from the knotch mark to 'lower edge'. I couldn't work out what it meant at all. It said I had to lave the 'slit' open. I took 'slit' as meaning the dres had a slit in the back of it, so I sewed it as I thought it should be, sewed from my knotch to the top of the skirt leaving a large open gap at the end. I did this, and the slit on the bottom was HUGE! Like up to my bum! So I resewed it and left a smaller slit at the bottom, because I had sewed all over the place it was really messy.

Then I realised if I had just read the instructions on a little bit, it actually wanted me to sew from my knotch to the lower edge, but keep the top part open for a zip.

So now I have to unpick an already damaged piece of fabric and try to get it to work.

Why can't instructions EVER be simple? Why can't they just say 'sew this here because you are going to put a zip here OK?'

ARGH!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Hm.. pink higliter.

I should put the memory card back .

who the hell is that?

WIll old movies jyts be distroyed?!

Thats all thats on my head

Oh and the bunnies just jumped around in their hutch.

This is what is on my mind:

Damm I wish I was better

OMG Camp rrock is amazing

Joe Jonas is so fit and has a nice bum :p

WEEKEND WOOP

Dammit homework :(

Going to see the bunnies on sunday woop woop

This is todays TODO list:

1. GET BETTERR :(

2. History Homework
English Homework
Science Revision

3. Clean out Litter Trays

4. Take lots of pictures of the bunnies

Think thats it.....so far LOL

All thats on my mind...

I need to clean out the ferrets
I need to go put Todd out on the garden
I need to scoop the cat litter trays
I need to groom and clean out Casper
I need to clean out Basil
I need to get the ferrets out on the garden for a while
YAY! GOING TO A GAME/FALCONRY FAIRE THIS AFTERNOON!:biggrin2:

I'm not allowed to do ANYTHING today! I'm still on strict bed/sofa rest :( Not that I feel up to doing anything if I was allowed...

Steve is going to collect me a new alarm clock that I've reserved online with Argos. My current one suffers from radio interference and makes really annoying noises all night long. We even heard the police radio through it once when a police car went past! :shock:

There's nothing on TV to watch today....

Steve's putting the bunnies in the garden in a bit :)

X FACTOR TONIGHT!! :D

Joe20Jonas20-CSH-039587.jpg

:faint:

Ahh, get well soon mouse_chalk, and I agree, most daytime telly is rubbish actually!

___

I spent way too much at the fair :shock: pretty much triple what I aimed to spend, and most of that was just random things, like I bought a little falconry hood for my keyring, WTH? but then I start thinking its cute and I should put it on my falconry bag. Then I bought a Campaign For Falconry iron-on and keyring, the iron on will be going on my falconry bag aswell, but the keyring is just another random thing. I bought some new wellington boots, I almost got some with a rabbit on the top but they didnt have my size. I bought some falconvitamins wich I needed, I also bought some "leucaspray" and "leucagel" from falconvitamins (well, it was a good deal. I saved £3 :p ) for the birds, ferrets and I put some of the gel on Caspers sore hock (yep, its back..again!) and now it looks a normal colour and it isnt as warm, so it seems to be working!. I also ordered a new jacket when we are for flying the birds in the cold weather, a new falconry glove with a faux sheep skin lining again for the colder weather, I payed to go on this ride called "the octopus"..so cool!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3-GOl-mHqo&feature=related[/ame] (not my video), although the horrible part is when your at the top and they stop it to let people off and you get stuck pretty much upside down, without a belt or anything, you just have to hold the handle infront, it is good though, and I payed for me and my brother to go on the army jet simulator along with a friend and then I payed for the ice-creams and drinks on the way back because it was so hot.

All in all, it was too much money spent. But I am glad and had a good day :) I wish we could have camped over there though. Would have been fun with some of the people off of the forum lol.

Here is what I have to do when I am better:

Clean out the buns

Clean out the gerbil

Clean my room

Move my bed

I NEED TO GET BETTER BY MONDAY GRR - Mum says I'm going to school Monday whatever :grumpy:

pinksalamander wrote:
My feet kill because I just walked home from the next village on, around 2 miles, in 6 inch heels.

6 inches??!! 2 miles?!!!?!! Fran you are crazy!! I went out in 3 inch heels, I walked from car to pub, to bar to table, to car, to house and my feet are killing lol!! Also, what are these shoes??

I thought I was feeling better so Steve took me out for a belated anniversary meal and I ate a lot.... but turns out I'm not so better after all because now I am very, very sick!! :? It was nice to wear make up and heels though for the first time in over a month!!!

I want baby Snowy to be better :( I feel so bad that it might have been my fault that she hurt her paw :(

mouse_chalk wrote:
I thought I was feeling better so Steve took me out for a belated anniversary meal and I ate a lot.... but turns out I'm not so better after all because now I am very, very sick!! :? It was nice to wear make up and heels though for the first time in over a month!!!

I warned you. You may feel better but still take it real easy. :(

I dont see what the big deal is.

Went to the gas station to buy a powerball ticket and decided to get something to drink. The coupon on the glass case said "buy 1 get 1 free" for the Fuze fruit drinks so I figured thats what I'd get.

Reached in, noticed it said "now packaged in break free glass" - so ... I tried it. I grabbed one and dropped it on the floor. Didn't break - I picked it up, noticed the bottle was PLASTIC, grabbed my 2nd one and headed to the checkout.

I have no idea why the person in the same aisle as myself stood there all gape mouthed like I was an idiot.

Really.

pinksalamander wrote:
My feet kill because I just walked home from the next village on, around 2 miles, in 6 inch heels.

Lmao! Why!? :p

I went on an activity day with my year today, I had to go in a canoe, surprisingly I actually enjoyed myself! :)

Back