Random

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Title explain's most, Just write anything.. From what you ate for breakfast.. or what shampoo you use.

An easy way to gain point's.

And for those competative posters..

Let the posting begin...

Great idea!! Haha. OMG I Can't wait until I get the piano!! I am totally syked!!

1.I am sick of asking mum to take Dippy to the vet to get him neutered - this morning I found that the wooden walls of his cage are sodden with pee :shock: I think it's because fluffball's next to him so today Fluffball is moving into the indoor cage in the summer house!

2.I am very excited about getting a new bunny!

I wish I didn't have the flu!! :cry1:

I am also really craving a sausage sandwich for some reason.... I need to send Steve out to get some I think.... :ponder:

My house is messy and it's bothering me

Snowy wont cuddle with me! :(

There's nothing decent on TV on a Saturday afternoon!:grumpy:

I am soo tired right now. I wasn't in bed until almost 1am, and my dh got up to go to drill at 5:45, which woke up my youngest son, who decided that was the perfect time to PLAY! So I am on my second cup of coffee, and my eyes are about half open at this point... :caffeine

I'm starving...I should make dinner.
Alaska (my foster kitty) got adopted today!
My new three foster rats are totally adorable.
I need to clean and organize sometime this weekend.
I wish I had more money, for some reason I have a list of things I need to buy.
I want to move away from Arizona....soooo boring here.

Uhhh...I have tons of things on my mind all the time. I am always thinking and worrying :p.

Im in the middle of doing laundry... -.-

Wait no..

begining.

I just put it in..

and it's soo lovely i live in an apartment so ihave to go downstairs to do laundry..so everyone can see my undies :X

I'M REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!! :grumpy: And it's making me REALLY MAD!!!!!!

AND I just got a call from my parents who are coming round, like NOW to re-seal our bath for us, and me or Steve haven't had showers yet....

Cue this smiley:

:panic::panic:

This thread is a good idea, for those little random things you want to say, but that aren't worth starting an entire thread over :D

Steve woke up at 11am this morning, the bunnies are normally fed at about 9.30-10 on weekends. The first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to look at me and say 'angry bunnies' :shock: << with that look on his face...

The way he said it so deadpan just cracked me up! I laugh at the silliest things...

mouse_chalk wrote:
This thread is a good idea, for those little random things you want to say, but that aren't worth starting an entire thread over :D

Yeah definetly!

I've found this really great website called Furry Paws its really good its where you make dogs and its like real life but without the mess and real money! You get a job and get paid every sunday and have to get your dogs vaccinated and check at the vet! It's really cool!

If anyone does make an account search for me I'm called MissBunneh

Back